Jesus christ.... a BMW got gaped

Guest Spam

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes a picture lightens the mood, no harm done there.

You mean you were genuinely offended by what I said about Pauls car? Taking jabs at a guy who goes around on a forum poking fun at other people's cars?

I seriously doubt Paul was even offended by my comment.. Just like I'm not offended by comments about my car..

Paul if your reading this and I hurt you or your neon's feelings, I apologize.

If you would like to pm me and share your feelings please feel free. We can correct this terrible situation at hand.

There are times that we do not need the mood to be lighter aka when big boy talk is going on... I am not the only person that seems to feel the way I do about you, here is just one example I could find and it is even in this thread. Im sure I could find plunty more but its not even worth my time. As for the Paul comment you made I could care less if he was or was not offended. Just in my mind if your going to talk shit about someones car your car should ACTUALLY be cooler in some way shape or form than his. He has a right to make jabs because his car has actually beaten some fairly quick cars before, at least from what I have been told. General rule of thumb is to not talk shit about someones car that is faster than yours...

splattyface is a doucher. Thats expected.

Well I don't know you either but anyone on this site could find anything out about my car they want. So way to find out the big secret :rolleyes:

This is also why I'm not big on racing for money, I don't hide much, just sayin.

Damn son you must of been deep on those beers by this post. I was fucking around. I have seen vids of your car plus know plunty of people that know about it and have told me about it that is how I know. Allwheelslow aka Mark on here seems to know everything there is to know about everyones cars on here and is a friend of mine so whenever I have questions about peoples cars for future knowledge when I build another lsx car, I go to him so I will know what works and what does not... As far as knowing you personaly I am sure that will come in all due time this summer because I plan on being to quite a few events/meets... I miss going fast even if I am only holding a video camera for now :D

i want sum 305

you want sum 302

get sum

I think you wanted to spot me some cars, I am sure we can work something out at the track.

OR

You can back peddle more, makes no diffence to me.

Now remember my car only runs 13.90's and only makes 299hp on the dyno so it would be a good race.

There are times that we do not need the mood to be lighter aka when big boy talk is going on... I am not the only person that seems to feel the way I do about you, here is just one example I could find and it is even in this thread. Im sure I could find plunty more but its not even worth my time. As for the Paul comment you made I could care less if he was or was not offended. Just in my mind if your going to talk shit about someones car your car should ACTUALLY be cooler in some way shape or form than his. He has a right to make jabs because his car has actually beaten some fairly quick cars before, at least from what I have been told. General rule of thumb is to not talk shit about someones car that is faster than yours...

Damn son you must of been deep on those beers by this post. I was fucking around. I have seen vids of your car plus know plunty of people that know about it and have told me about it that is how I know. Allwheelslow aka Mark on here seems to know everything there is to know about everyones cars on here and is a friend of mine so whenever I have questions about peoples cars for future knowledge when I build another lsx car, I go to him so I will know what works and what does not... As far as knowing you personaly I am sure that will come in all due time this summer because I plan on being to quite a few events/meets... I miss going fast even if I am only holding a video camera for now :D

So many things wrong with this.

Last track day of the year. I will do heads up with you for food. Reasoning for food is I know I will lose

That way if it brakes its not so bad

Fuckin panzy. Talkin mad shit last night but now you back peddlin with your tail between your legs. Jesus christ.

Fuckin panzy. Talkin mad shit last night but now you back peddlin with your tail between your legs. Jesus christ.

Um just agreed to heads up

Don't worry james I will still have a faster et than you and your hodge podge turbo

Last track day of the year. I will do heads up with you for food. Reasoning for food is I know I will lose

That way if it brakes its not so bad

And cordell with his bottle

Well if you are going to run with scott on his bottle, you will wipe the track with my little N/A car. That is fine, anything can happen in a race.

See you at the last track day....

Well if you are going to run with scott on his bottle, you will wipe the track with my little N/A car. That is fine, anything can happen in a race.

See you at the last track day....

if he races scott on bottle, hes going to get his anus hammered in.

if he races scott on bottle, hes going to get his anus hammered in.

Hopefully by last track day I will have a new rear end and trans waiting for the and few go fast things done to it I got 20 on that I get kicked off the track on my first pass

lulz. i'll straight rapefest that 305.

new mudder,work truck i just picked couple monthes ago. 87 chevy cheyanne. got 6inch skyjacker lift. 3/4 ton. 4 spd muncie w/ fuel injected 350 on 38's. come holla lil fella

everything in this post makes you sound like a homo...

stock worn out 305 gonna penetrate you deeply...

Hopefully by last track day I will have a new rear end and trans waiting for the and few go fast things done to it I got 20 on that I get kicked off the track on my first pass

Damn picking up over a second? 11.49 or quicker you need a roll bar, and Scott's car runs quicker than that on motor, on his old set up. Now he can lean on the car and find new things to fix :)

why dont you worry about getting it in the 12's first, self-piloted... i got $50 that says you cant run 13.10's your first pass at the april track day.