Jesus christ.... a BMW got gaped

Guest Spam

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for the offer but if I lose I am even a bigger piece of shit because I spent more money

Seeing that every one want to keep trak of my spendings mark down 40 at the chiropractor 8 on a pack of smokes and a soda and 6 for lunch

Sorry maybe I am being a little harsh I just wasn't ware that every one was so perfect and that no ones has made there wife\kids go with out a car for a week while you try to figure out if you want to sell it because said repair cost more than said car is worth

Also seeing the amount concern the trans going out gave no warning signs so when shity weekend project was purchased there was no thought about the wifes car in fact the trans pump went out when while she was sitting at stop light

Power to Weight ratio is on its side. Sub-2600ish pounds is that car' ace in the hole. Cam, heads, and a few Mods for longevity that turd is in the 11's. And if he blows it up, he can fix it for 7 bucks.
True true. I was not aware that car was that light. Thats like driving around in a tin can. Ya I know you can get those motors for nothing as well and fix them for nothing that is why I mentioned that in my post. Also like I said I have been told that a good cam and head set up will really wake up those motors because from the factory they flow like shit so ya I can see where he is going and I would have to assume mods are like half the price as lsx parts are so if he does it right I can see the potential there for sure. He could have one hell of a budget race car that could defently do a little damage for sure.

I would rather be $65 closer to a functioning vehicle for my family. Why waste cash on information you can get for free?
What is 65 bucks gonna do in the bigger picture of getting a car. 65 bucks is fucking chump change as far as I'm concerned thats like half of a friday night bar tab... Some people spend that on a tank of gas these days... I see nothing wrong with what he did considering that it is what 16% of a weeks pay if he makes 10 bucks an hour and works a 40 hour week. I will assume he makes more than that but just an example that he is not effecting the bigger picture at all by doing what he did.

Then tell your wife to quit bitching to mine. I get tired of hearing about it. Actually, keep doing what you do, it makes Kendra realize how good she has it.

Wow someone really wants there ass beat and if I was him I would defently hand it out. Some people need to worry about their own lives and stop telling others how to live theirs. The man is not on this forum for financial advice and marrige advice from Dr. Phil want-a- bes and if he was he would ask for it just like others ask for advice on here when they want it. major_payne dont listen to their bullshit I see nothing wrong with what you did. Its your money that you work for, you should be able to spend it however you want. Your wife also has no reason to be bitching at you either maybe she should save a few dimes back as well and help you with the purchase of a vehicle instead of just expecting you to provide everything last time I checked a marrage is a team not one person playing daddy and being expected to provide everything. I do not know your situation just trying to give you some love considering everyone else is just being jackasses...

what kind of van does she have?

should get her this.

http://images.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/Supervan%203.jpg

You are worthless to this discussion and you are as far from funny as it gets. We already have Wagner to post pictures and links to stuff in forum's and he is actually funny sometimes. I know your just trying to fit in but you are trying far to hard and just digging yourself a bigger hole that you already have with some people on this forum...

I LOL'd at this thread, will read again.

Just gonna quote myself here, cause it bears repeating.

Who wants beat up on by a white Camaro? Just saying. Someone has to take up for Paul when he's gone after next month, but I don't have some shitbox Neon.