Bike Source - Westerville

evan9381

big thumbs up! before my ride today, i noticed my rear wheel was pretty far out of true...rode it up to bike source to see about getting it adjusted, guy said the wheel was about done and i'd probably need a new set soon, but that he'd see if he could get my wheel adjusted a bit...about 5 min later it was 100% better, not hitting my brake pads any more, and he didn't even charge me.

and since ive been meaning to get the whole bike tuned up, gonna take it to them tomorrow since they have a service sale going on through tomorrow, and he said i should have it back on monday. quick turn around for sure.

will definitely go back. can't beat service like that with a stick.

yeah even really bad, out of true wheels can be trued back into the ballpark. assuming there aren't any huge bends, it can be remediated.

get the good tune up package, and theyll go through the whole thing with the ultrasonic cleaner, etc. itll be worth it.

yeah even really bad, out of true wheels can be trued back into the ballpark. assuming there aren't any huge bends, it can be remediated.

get the good tune up package, and theyll go through the whole thing with the ultrasonic cleaner, etc. itll be worth it.

May just do that...hit a few spots of mud and had to ride through water a dozen times this week...it needs a good cleaning.