March 17 afternoon/evening ride

zukigsxr1000

videos of the ride are finally up on page 3

I am off this upcoming tuesday and gonna ride. Gonna meet up with some friends at my house around 2:30pm. We can have a later meeting time if anybodys interested, like 5:30 at chipolte or something.

Just let me know 513 313 3856 Andrew

Looking forward to meet some of the new cincy guys

Gonna test out my new camera and a home-made mount i fabed up:metal:

Edited by zukigsxr1000
new vids

count me out, i dont ride on days like that, too many drunks out, its not worth it, it can wait a day

is st pattys day that big of a deal that people start drinking during the afternoon? i dont plan on riding till midnight man!

Ok, there are two threads now for a ride tomorrow, but I want to ride, so I'm posting on both.... LOL

I'm not worried about drunks, amateur hour won't start until after 5pm, and staying off main roads serves three very good purposes:

1: Avoid drunk cagers

2: Avoid sober law enforcement

3: Avoid straight roads

Now, it looks like you boys(and gals?) are in Cinci, but if no one nearer wants to go try and get themselves killed with me, I may make the journey.... (or we could hit some of the vast open farmland between us... very low cager count and the rednecks are ALWAYS drunk, so at least they are good at it.... )

we are still gonna ride, so if anybody wants to ride call me and we can meet up somewhere, hopefully the camera will work out and I can post up some vids...

hey andrew, I got that number you posted and I'll give ya a buzz, round 3 or so ??

Another nice ride , Everyone was realy kool and there were Bikes and helmets and gloves and boots and jackets and leathers . There were pretty girls in the park to talk too and everything !!! :D

Thanks for including me !! ;)

See, I'm working on my social skills ! Soon I'll be a social GIANT !! :eek:

Maybee Andrew will post up a vid later so folks can see how nice some of these roads are !

Another nice ride , Everyone was realy kool and there were Bikes and helmets and gloves and boots and jackets and leathers . There were pretty girls in the park to talk too and everything !!! :D

Thanks for including me !! ;)

See, I'm working on my social skills ! Soon I'll be a social GIANT !! :eek:

Maybee Andrew will post up a vid later so folks can see how nice some of these roads are !

catman you never cease to entertain me! glad you made it out tonight! :badgerrock:

Sorry i missed you guys tonight, but many thanks for calling me back Andrew! I ended up just driving around to all the Chipotles i could think of, and never had the brain cells to stop and check my phone. Again thanks, and i'll try harder next time.