what is more likely to occur:

AWW$HEEET

Pauls gf takes his hand in marriage before he gets his ass smoked by an instructor and kicked out of army boot camp

Or

Shanton hustles Steve Jackson for $2500USD.

:finger:

Pretty hard to get kicked out of basic training. Fort Leonardwood AKA Lost in the Woods is probably one of the toughest places for basic. He'll enjoy his new girlfriend though, the M16. :D
good to know since I'm going to fort sill :D

Pretty hard to get kicked out of basic training. Fort Leonardwood AKA Lost in the Woods is probably one of the toughest places for basic. He'll enjoy his new girlfriend though, the M16. :D

I went there in 2002. In the freaking middle of summer. Good lord it was hot/mega humid there.

Motha fucka say what!

4:55 mark

My favorite

40sec mark.

See Sig.

Thats Steve Jackson

Oh him.... ehh whatever so like 20 mins of blah blah and no races... Shut the fuck up and race. I prefer the speak softly and carry a big stick method rather than the run you mouth and hope you brought enuff to back it up method

Oh him.... ehh whatever so like 20 mins of blah blah and no races... Shut the fuck up and race. I prefer the speak softly and carry a big stick method rather than the run you mouth and hope you brought enuff to back it up method

those videos are fucking painful to watch , fast cars or not enough fucking talking.

Well hes still the King FYI o hes got what it takes.