April 22nd Track Day Cookout

DKilbourne

If its not at somebodies house ive got a gas grill that we can take and use for the day if somebody has a truck to put it in. Ill be more than happy to do grilling duties. Thats my b-day weekend too so ill be out for sure it there's something going on for sure. Ill also donate a box of burgers and or dogs. Ill just get a bulk pack from sams club. So count me in for manning the grill, providing the grill, and some burgers or dogs, whichever is needed. Ive got a shitload of bulk pack asst. chip bags that we got from sams club for my daughters b-day and didnt use. Whoever is setting things up please contact me to let me know what I can bring and if we're going to use my grill.

I have a gas grill I can bring but I only have about a 1/4 tank of fuel. Someone will need to bring another tank incase it runs out, and someone else has to pan to cook on it. I do not trust myself to cook anything quality for that many people.

I have an idea. Fast94tsi and I drive it breaks have offered grills. I say both bring if possible. I have a PM from Fast94 to call and let him know. I will do that tomorrow. It will be easier with two running and it won't be an issue if the one runs out of gas if they both are there. I will try and update the first post tomorrow with who is bringing what, because I don't feel the need to f it up right now after having had a "few" beverages. If anyone has any better ideas, now is the time to offer them up.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, let's start this back up. I have had the bottled water in my garage for a few weeks now, so it's ready to go. Everyone else still bringing what they said before? Anyone else going to bring anything? We will need a cooler and ice most likely to go with the drinks.

yep im still in. Ive got like 32 burgers and like 20 hot dogs as well well asa couple 24 packs of pop.

Sounds good to me. I just hope that Friday is decent. Today would have been fine. Roads dried up very quickly after the rain earlier, so that wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Sounds good to me. I just hope that Friday is decent. Today would have been fine. Roads dried up very quickly after the rain earlier, so that wouldn't have been an issue at all.

lookin good so far. according to 10 tv there is a 30 percent chance of a small amoutn of rain, then mostly sunny.

I have two coolers if you need me to bring them. Just let me know by Thursday.

Bring them. I haven't heard from anyone else. If you could bring the coolers with ice, that would be great. Thanks.