If you could text your 18 year old self...

nurkvinny

Here's my nerd response. Stay at Akron and get a PhD in Polymer Science. I work with polymers now and have a BA in Chemistry, but wanted a PhD from the time I was 14. I came back to Columbus to go to OSU and had some health issues that kept me from finishing my first degree on time. I'm happy now, but I still wish that I had a PhD. Other than that, hit on more women. The worst that can happen is that they say no.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm texting myself now to do all those things I didn't or couldn't do in my 20's because now that I have more money, a woman in bed every night, so much more is possible.

I think the key thing here is to learn from the past and while it's okay to look in the rear-view mirror, don't do it for too long as the world ahead is in front of you and quite frankly, it's never too late and anything is possible.

• Upvote 1

I'm texting myself now to do all those things I didn't or couldn't do in my 20's because now that I have more money, a woman in bed every night, so much more is possible.

I think the key thing here is to learn from the past and while it's okay to look in the rear-view mirror, don't do it for too long as the world ahead is in front of you and quite frankly, it's never too late and anything is possible.

"Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear."

Unfortunately some of our past follows more closely than we realize and sometimes it's too late to do anything about it.

I agree though. Remember the past but look towards the future.

Unfortunately some of our past follows more closely than we realize and sometimes it's too late to do anything about it.

Maybe so, but remember

"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about." ~ Dale Carnegie