What do you know about 3800 supercharged cars

OGRE

Pulls pretty good on the highway for being a stock car (engine wise). I am with everyone else saying the trans are the weak links.

strong in general, but not really when compared to many of the cars around today. the downside to them stock is they run out of steam fast, and have a 4spd auto.

don't get me wrong, I loved both of my L67's, but I wouldn't call them strong unless they were modded. not today anyway.

You can't get comparable reliability, performance, or luxuries out of any other car within this price range for a used car - maybe new, but a used one I dare you to find a comparison.

Fords and Audis are fucking garbage.

You can't get comparable reliability, performance, or luxuries out of any other car within this price range for a used car - maybe new, but a used one I dare you to find a comparison.

Fords and Audis are fucking garbage.

you could mod a vic/Grandmarq and they are every bit as reliable, but i'm looking at FWD/AWD due to the drifting snow i have up here. I got by on the merc, but it was not ideal to say the least.

you could mod a vic/Grandmarq and they are every bit as reliable, but i'm looking at FWD/AWD due to the drifting snow i have up here. I got by on the merc, but it was not ideal to say the least.

I drove my gp through 2 feet of snow with 0 problems. That thing would go anywhere and I never thought twice about trying to do so

Joel, if you'd like you could drive my Regal GS around for a few minutes to see what a "slightly" modded one is like. Given it has a built trans and it snaps your neck when it shifts, but it might give you an idea.