So I got a new toy.

Cordell

Only if you give me a chance to feel what it's like to be you and be breaking all the time.

Lol, then you'd have to know how to fix it, I just consider you smarter for buying something faster to start with that doesn't break. You want to have something break all the time go get yourself a Mustang or Camaro.

Looks nice, the rear wheel looks small compared to the front, why is it?

What's a really good deal? Like sub 5k? Have no idea what these go for but a friend is looking for a new bike, preferably a cruiser and I haven't heard him mention these, so I may have to tell him about it.

Looks nice, the rear wheel looks small compared to the front, why is it?

What's a really good deal? Like sub 5k? Have no idea what these go for but a friend is looking for a new bike, preferably a cruiser and I haven't heard him mention these, so I may have to tell him about it.

Good deal is about $6200, since the new ones are about $7400-$7999. Sub 5k would get a really low mile used one, but since my credit sucks its easier to buy new as backwards as that sounds.

It a brand new 2009, so the deal was pretty good, it's a carb'd 750, so not fast, but it cruises at 70mph without an issue. I'm enjoying it. Is your truck white too?

Yes my Truck is white Too, So is my enclosed trailer.

I thought so, lol.

Don't suppose your wife drives a silver Focus?

We did have a silver focus. Traded that in for a black one. Been having bad luck with it though. Broke in to once and hit twice. who knows how many door dings at the store too. She wants a Ford Edge. It will probably be white when we buy it.

Lol, then you'd have to know how to fix it, I just consider you smarter for buying something faster to start with that doesn't break. You want to have something break all the time go get yourself a Mustang or Camaro.

I can't wait to beat the dog snot out of your car.. With a broken mustang