100th year special edition corvette

acmebomb

It looks cool, but I can never really get into "special editions" that are appearance only. Not to mention that GM is just following a dying trend that's played out already.

OMG factory murdered out car!!!1!

lol, a lot of angry people on the net.

its just like the 90's when people said domestics were crap and all the fanboys wouldn't admit they were. Now domestics cars are coming around and the import elite can't admit it

Looks sweet.

I don't get the C6 being "long in the tooth." 2011 is the 7th model year, the C5 ran 8 years and I don't recall any complaints back then about it's age. Further, no one is making anything for the money that can compete with it - so why upgrade?

Looks sweet.

I don't get the C6 being "long in the tooth." 2011 is the 7th model year, the C5 ran 8 years and I don't recall any complaints back then about it's age. Further, no one is making anything for the money that can compete with it - so why upgrade?

It's important to change BEFORE sales suffer. In my opinion, it is getting a bit old. The C6 looks great though. It will look better for longer than the C5 IMO.

• Downvote 1