I got promoted today

Miller

Congrats mang! That was fast!

8 days. New high score? I think I broke it...

Send me your resume if you still want an interview man. You would be doing what I was doing, which in reality was pretty damned easy.

8 days. New high score? I think I broke it...

Send me your resume if you still want an interview man. You would be doing what I was doing, which in reality was pretty damned easy.

lol to grandmas boy qoute. Love that fucking movie.

PM details if you would, im suppose to take this position at a reputable delearship, but of course if job security is great and pay is better i may wanna change.

lol. true story. i got tired of sitting around waiting for something i REALLY wanted, so i sacrificed...idk how long i'll end up staying there though. i dont see myself dealing with medical claims all day though.

it is nice to have a low stress job though...it just sucks that its like 1/2 the $$ i was making doing collections, which was much higher stress...i guess thats the trade off.

Cant find a different collections agecny to work for? They seem to have a thousand trying to get to stephanie jurjyvk chick that owned my phone number previously.

Cant find a different collections agecny to work for? They seem to have a thousand trying to get to stephanie jurjyvk chick that owned my phone number previously.

i can, i just dont want to get sucked into it again...too much BS. i probably could've walked on where my buddy works making almost $4/hr more than im at now, but i woulda had to drive to tuttle area, and still deal with the same old BS, and 3rd party collections, which sucks. 1st party was WAY better, but still the same BS

i guess you have to be in it to know what i mean. my last job changed how they ranked us 7 or 8x in 39 months. every time we'd start making some $$, they change our rankings/bonus structure so we make less, change so we make some more a couple months later, rinse and repeat. it was so dumb. i cant say i was overly upset when they let me go. went from collecting ~$34-35k/mo with 1100 accounts to $27k/mo with 630 accounts and they didnt think that was acceptable. 80% of the money as before with 57% as many accounts...makes sense, right? :lolguy:

$14 an hour Evan. This job requires mass amounts of patience. Everyone's relaxed and you can get away from it often though.

Jizzle - Someone's neg repped me and posed as you brow.

How flexible are the hours? Lauren is getting pissed off at her job.

How flexible are the hours? Lauren is getting pissed off at her job.

Fairly, You can choose to start/finish anywhere between 7:30 and 6:30. Get your 8 hours in one way or another. If you guys want hired don't tell me to hire you and do nothing. Send me some resumes I'm not going to inquire for you, you lazy bastards.

Thanks everyone.

Edited by Miller