Osama bin Laden Found? Yep, Dead.

Art

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As he should. This is a great day in our history. Obama came under a lot of fire for going into Pakistan and that's where they nailed his ass. Now that pos is finally dead. All the americans who died as a result of his tactics now get some justice.

Good point!!

The "small group of Americans" got into a firefight while carrying out the operation. Fucking brass balls! Another good job by SOCOM. :cool: I'm half way through my celebratory 6 pack.

Kick back Scotty you guys earned it.

That bitch is taking full credit

Maybe I heard something different because I just heard him give thanks to all the intelligence communities, allies, and the men and women who actually carried out the operation. Did troops under his leadership not kill him? Who else should he be giving credit to? He's the commander in chief regardless if you respect him or not. He ordered the operation. He gets the credit.

Guest Hal
Bearded Americans who helped guide the boom boom to it's intended target. Doubt they'll ever see a cent though.

You know the dboys don't want anything for what they do, though. Those men would walk into hell itself for their country, and their beards would not burn in the fires of hell.

We found out a little bit ago when we got to work. I obviously can't give many details especially online but we were briefed right away including some other situations. The worst thing is knowing and not be able to broadcast it before it goes public.

In my opinion it just closes the book that makes us look stupid in the first place for not killing him years ago the many times that the CIA called us off. This also means nothing since there are 5 other guys waiting to take over. It also means nothing to the people overseas since the war isn't even about this anymore in the first place.

P.S. what if I was to say I saw pictures....