Whats your 0-60 second times?

ihateu3

Using the free android app "GPS Speed Free" which does your 0-60, I came up with these results

1st run 0-60 4.2

2nd run 0-60 5.4

3rd run 0-60 4.8

I am 7MGTE swapped, 3.73 diff on street tires

It would be interesting if some of you used the same program in effort to produce even results.

Using the free android app "GPS Speed Free" which does your 0-60, I came up with these results

1st run 0-60 4.2

2nd run 0-60 5.4

3rd run 0-60 4.8

I am 7MGTE swapped, 3.73 diff on street tires

It would be interesting if some of you used the same program in effort to produce even results.

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

i wasn't insulting you, i'm just saying motor trend drivers would have a hard time producing back to back launch results on a tubro rwd street tire'd car.

Ok, I understand you now! I am pretty surprised with my results though! I would like other people to try some of these programs out, because supposedly they are pretty accurate, there is even one that does your 60 foot, 1/4 mile and a bunch of other stuff (they are adding obd II support) but that app isn't free, its like $2. Kinda curious about what others think about these gps based tuning tools.

:yuno: y u no see what is so stupid ?

I just thought people might wanna know their 0-60 times, just like people like to know their 1/4 mile times! Whats stupid about that? Anyways, I do have a sense of humor and am not taking it serious, I just wanna know some of your results!

I just thought people might wanna know their 0-60 times, just like people like to know their 1/4 mile times! Whats stupid about that? Anyways, I do have a sense of humor and am not taking it serious, I just wanna know some of your results!

So you supposed everyone on the forum is going to run outside, and do digs on the street with their phones so they can hop on here to report back ?

:dumb: :dumb:

Ok, I understand you now! I am pretty surprised with my results though! I would like other people to try some of these programs out, because supposedly they are pretty accurate, there is even one that does your 60 foot, 1/4 mile and a bunch of other stuff (they are adding obd II support) but that app isn't free, its like $2. Kinda curious about what others think about these gps based tuning tools.

2 bux is espensive.

Just got back in, phone exploded after saying "L ... S ... X" with its dying breath.

Huh, that's my first ever LSx humor.

Nothing to see here folks, get back to vehicle testing.