Stolen car gets stolen back

russian rocket

Just 1 more reason I don't hang out with "honda kids" or attend "honda events". As a Honda owner/modifyer over the last 11 years, I have grown to hate 95% of the individuals in the "scene. I will be glad when my car is done and I can move away from it all, I hate having to worry about theives, the 17 year old kids that know nothing but know it all, the whole thing blows pretty much lol

Its sad when someone gets their ass beat for taking back what is rightfully theirs. $20 bucks says if that car was currently "owned" by a dude, none of those other guys would've given 2 fucks. Gotta look tough in front of an ugly fat chick lol

Hopefully someone punches that annoying ass bitch screaming right in her big fucking mouth. Good lord that bitch has one annoying voice. I would press charges on everyone involved in that ordeal. There was some assaults and could she not be charged with receiving stolen property?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job, but you're incorrect. You would have reason to fear for your life in a situation like that. That many people beating you at one time leaves you without many other options and a strong defense. Frankly, if I have more than 2 people beating me and I'm carrying, they're getting shot.

i agree, that was turning into mob mentality and you think you saw someone pull a knife :gabe:

No A beating and a life threat are two different things. I have not and would never pull a gun unless I intended to use it. People who talk about pulling their gun to show they have it and put that threat on someone will be the ones who end up getting shot by someone who uses it for their life.

I would much rather go to the hospital beat to hell than A: Going to the hospital because someone else feared when I pulled my gun and I got shot or B: Sit in a court room and try to explain/ fight my way to stay a (free) citizen

I don't know if I agree, there have been plenty of times where an ass kicking turns into a life threatening situation. All it takes is a few well placed shots in the right spot and that guy could be fighting for his life. If 2 guys tries to jump in my car and kick my ass and I can't get away, I wouldn't hesitate to defend my self. I understand where you are coming from though, that is a awkward situation, I or anyone with a brain would have handled it way differently.

The 2 guys did get arrested for assault from what I read on another forum.

I would have to agree that if I was stupid enough to put myself into that situation, I would probably be fearing for my life as soon as the people 'entered' the car and started beating on me. The little bitch hits they were doing from over the door was one thing.

Everybody knows what happens in mob type situations, that could have easily escalated into a situation where the guy was killed. Had they of dragged him out of the car, I have no doubt there would have been several people kicking the guy while he was on the ground.

I may have announced I had a weapon and would use it or would have done a desk pop first, firing a round through the floor board. I'm sure that would have been enough to get them to back away, and if they proceeded forward and attacked after that, then in my opinion, the people attacking had full intentions on killing me, and would have been promptly laid to rest. But again, only after the guy entered the car. Prior to that, the violence wasn't life threating imho.

I may have announced I had a weapon and would use it or would have done a desk pop first, firing a round through the floor board. I'm sure that would have been enough to get them to back away, and if they proceeded forward and attacked after that, then in my opinion, the people attacking had full intentions on killing me, and would have been promptly laid to rest. But again, only after the guy entered the car. Prior to that, the violence wasn't life threating imho.

And go to jail for discharging a weapon

You realize you can use force to protect yourself. Firing off warning shots is not that. That is discharging a weapon.

Edit: I don't understand how people get the idea that because they have a CHL that they can just brandish their weapon, fire off warning shots, or use the gun to get themselves out of sticky situations that they got themselves into in the first place. A gun isn't a license to scare people or to carry out vigilante justice (which is what stealing your own car back is) it is a last resort when you feel you are about to die.

You realize you can use force to protect yourself. Firing off warning shots is not that. That is discharging a weapon.

Edit: I don't understand how people get the idea that because they have a CHL that they can just brandish their weapon, fire off warning shots, or use the gun to get themselves out of sticky situations that they got themselves into in the first place. A gun isn't a license to scare people or to carry out vigilante justice (which is what stealing your own car back is) it is a last resort when you feel you are about to die.

Thank you.

I have yet to watch the video, but your first duty as a CHL holder is to not intentionally put yourself into confrontational situations, which it sounds like that's what this kid did. Putting yourself into such a situation, and then defending yourself with a firearm when it goes bad is a big NO NO.

Thank you.

I have yet to watch the video, but your first duty as a CHL holder is to not intentionally put yourself into confrontational situations, which it sounds like that's what this kid did. Putting yourself into such a situation, and then defending yourself with a firearm when it goes bad is a big NO NO.

Absolutely true, the kid was an idiot. My post was directed toward the comment that a beating isn't considered life threatening. If you put yourself in the situation, say bye bye to your affirmative defense.

:confused:

WTF that is the stupidest thing i have ever hear.

Thank you.

Absolutely true, the kid was an idiot. My post was directed toward the comment that a beating isn't considered life threatening. If you put yourself in the situation, say bye bye to your affirmative defense.

He just trolled all of you by referring to a movie...

:lolguy:

stupid move on the owners part. should of just called the cops.

if someone tried to do that a meet up here i could see the same thing happen. people would freak out and some dudes would start swinging.

Would I get banned if I posted a video of a legendary member kicking Andy's ass?

Once again re-affirming how shitty the Honda community is as a whole. Sure there is like the 5% of cool people, but this is the rest.

Didn't we just go through this with someone on here buying a junk ass head from someone?

Awesome community for sure.

Once again re-affirming how shitty the Honda community is as a whole. Sure there is like the 5% of cool people, but this is the rest.

Didn't we just go through this with someone on here buying a junk ass head from someone?

Awesome community for sure.

:megusta: