Got a New Car Last Week

Guest Hal

Some of you know we were looking to get out of an SUV and back into a car. We had looked at some used cars but just couldn't find anything we liked. We ended up going to Dave Gill and snatched up a new Malibu LT. Got some very nice incentives plus a suppler price for Ashley working at Cardinal Health.

I have to say, I love this car. It rides great, drives great, and is exceptionally comfortable. If anyone is looking to get into something comfortable that has nice gas mileage, I would definitely suggest looking at a Malibu.

Pics will come eventually, although it's not as interesting as a lot of the cars people on here buy.

Can't even say hi while you're there huh?

Congrats on the purchase, what color?

I would have, I didn't know you were working there.

We got the Black Granite Metallic.

I would have, I didn't know you were working there.

We got the Black Granite Metallic.

If you bring it back for anything look me up, first bay off the service drive is mine.

Nice color choice, we sell so many of those in drab beige and tan colors. They are nice vehicles, seem to wear the brakes pretty even so don't be surprised if the rears get worn almost as fast as the fronts. Usually we're pretty good about getting any recalls done before we sell them. Really hasn't been much on those but updated programming for the air bag, and ECM on certain optioned models. Should be a good buy for you.