Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this episode was pretty good.. looking forward to the Rick and Shane showdown next week.

Agreed. Definitely a step back in the right direction. The show definitely got stagnant with the whole farm/searching thing. Hopefully this brings it out the slump.

I heard that this season blows so much because their budget was only half of what the first season was...

I think it's somewhere around there. Like they were given the same budget for 13 episodes that they had last season for 6. Darabont's ideas for what he wanted the show to be were too big so AMC booted him.

Last night was an improvement but that's not saying much. Still lots of dumb shit. Like the unnecessary saving of the kid in the town. I so wanted Herschel to just take out his pistol and pop him in the head.

I agree; the show is getting annoying. And Shane is, by far, my favorite character. Shoot now, shoot some more, fuck bitches, and then if anything is left moving, shoot it too. The dude is in survival mode and Bitch Rick wants to save the God damn world. Shane would be much better off on his own.

And the women need to die. They are useless.

I agree; the show is getting annoying. And Shane is, by far, my favorite character. Shoot now, shoot some more, fuck bitches, and then if anything is left moving, shoot it too. The dude is in survival mode and Bitch Rick wants to save the God damn world. Shane would be much better off on his own.

And the women need to die. They are useless.

Women have there use in long term survival.

i gotta say it was a better episode than last weeks. cant wait to see next weeks.

shane would do better on his own but where is the drama in that. i was hoping rick was gonna shoot him when he busted the barn doors open!

im just glad that they are bringing OTHER living people into it, even if they are being shot, its nice to see some other faces !

Will be interesting to see if they start moving a little faster here in the 2nd half of the season. Talking about the show with some other people yesterday and we realized... this was just the 2nd episode of the season that wasn't being handled by Darabont/his vision. Now that's not to blame Darabont for the awful first half of this season. He had a really cool idea for the season 2 premiere and was shot down by AMC due to budget concerns. He wrote the first episode (which, aside from Sophia running off like a stupid little cunt starting the most drawn out and boring story line ever, was pretty good) then maybe he just didn't give a shit anymore because he was pissed about the budget. We're now 2 episodes in under new show runners and there has been an improvement. We'll see what happens.

Had some optimism at the beginning of tonight's episode then it ended with Rick saying almost word for word the same exact shit he said to Shane at the beginning of the episode and the story once again didn't move forward at all. WTF. Can't wait until Breaking Bad and Mad Men are done on AMC. Then they'll be able to cry at what they've turned The Walking Dead into.

Had some optimism at the beginning of tonight's episode then it ended with Rick saying almost word for word the same exact shit he said to Shane at the beginning of the episode and the story once again didn't move forward at all. WTF. Can't wait until Breaking Bad and Mad Men are done on AMC. Then they'll be able to cry at what they've turned The Walking Dead into.

The girlfriend and I were really excited for this one, and I've been trying to catch up on the comic all week to get pumped. Then with about 3 minutes left in the episode she says to me, "so nothing happened in the last hour?" Pretty much sums it up. I'll keep watching because it's better than most of what's on TV these days, but they need to step it up.