Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

http://i.imgur.com/fSjZN.jpg

Ha ha, I was just thinking the same thing when I watched the last episode...along with the fact that little kid needs shot. Mom needs to watch her freaking kid.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm getting pretty tired of a few things:

1. there is a gun/ammo shortage? IN GEORGIA?!!!

2. one thing humans have over anuimals is imagination, the ability to use our surroundings to quiclky adapt, why dont we have a badass school bus with a plow on it?

3. they talk about rationing, really like every house around doesn't have canned food?

4. lack of darel and the black guy. darrel is probibly the most realistic character on the show, they should be kissing his ass asking him how they need to do things to survive.

5. carry machetes, not little pin knives!

i'll keep watching, but they need to take control of thier situation alot more.

So it's safe to assume that even if the peeps die (not due to a zombie) they come back as a zombie because they're drinking the water? That's my only guess.

Im confused by this as well... and I dont think its cool that it even happened

Im confused by this as well... and I dont think its cool that it even happened

Yeah.. so the kid had his neck broken.. and turned into a walker. Shane got shived and now 2-3 minutes later turns into a walker. :fuuuu:

In the previous episode, Shane stabbed a walker. Afterwards, he cut his own hand with the same knife.

Yeah but Shane did that last week? It took a full week for him to turn into a zombie.. only AFTER he died? What about the kid?

My guess is that everyone is infected already. When you die, you turn into a zombie unless your brain was destroyed.

Your guess is correct. At least, that's how it is in the comics. Been thinking all along that this was what the CDC guy told Rick at the end of season 1 but that STILL hasn't been addressed yet this season so who the fuck knows. I bet the writers completely forgot that it even happened.

They will run and not deal with them like pussies

I pray to God for zombies. I honestly believe i was ment to live in that enviroment.

i have a buck knife but i'd duel wield small slege hammers, cuz i'm the ogre, like that. with a .45 for extreme emergencies.

think of me as the love child of darrel and shrek.