Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

Your optimistic, you will die first in the apocalypse

Well, considering Rick really knows far less than any of them as to how this mess even happened. He was in a coma or whatever and woke up with hell had already broke loose. Where could he have possibly gathered info the others wouldn't couldn't have found out.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, considering Rick really knows far less than any of them as to how this mess even happened. He was in a coma or whatever and woke up with hell had already broke loose. Where could he have possibly gathered info the others wouldn't couldn't have found out.

In the comics they never say what made the zombies, and Kirkman has said he never will. I would assume the show will go the same way, because how would the survivors really find out?

In the comics they never say what made the zombies, and Kirkman has said he never will. I would assume the show will go the same way, because how would the survivors really find out?

Didn't know that and thanks....my point is I don't think Rick knew the living turn after death w/out a bite.

Agreed unless for some reason the CDC guy told Rick how it happened and we find out later but I doubt it.

So that person who said they saw the finale definitely did...lol. Good episode. Think the show can certainly go in the right direction now after the fuck up that was this season with all the changes.

And the Mad Men commercial cracked me up. Can't wait for the premiere next week.

Talking dead showed some good insights on hopefully a much better season. The finale was better than the previous episodes for sure but besides "her" showing up and the Prison part everything else was pretty mundane, least how I feel the whole season should have been.

Am I the only person yelling at the TV when they are leaving the farm to grab the Corolla? Beautiful TE27 wagon just sitting there.

Yes. Yes you are. Last vehicle in the world I would choose.

However, I did find myself thinking, to myself; "they ran out of gas!?! WTF, did they leave that highway without ONE of them syphoning some from the, oh, BAZILLION cars around them?"

However, I did find myself thinking, to myself; "they ran out of gas!?! WTF, did they leave that highway without ONE of them syphoning some from the, oh, BAZILLION cars around them?"

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe they were already dry? :dumb:

I saw that clean Ranger in the background when they all rallied up. I said, that wouldn't be a bad choice. But what got me was the fact they didn't top off the fuel from those vehicles.

Anywho, it was a good episode. I can dissect it a million different ways, but I like the direction it's going. Sucks to wait until fall, but I guess reading the comics and Falling Skies will have to do for now.