Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else just starting raging when they heard "The Walking Dead returns in February?" I knew it was a mid-season finale and fully expected it to be done until maybe mid-January but... FEBRUARY? FUUUUUUUU

Makes sense for AMC though. This will allow them to try and get more viewers for Mad Men which returns in March. Mad Men wins best drama every single year but it gets 1/3rd the viewers of The Walking Dead.

Slow started off too damn slow. I vote pop one in Shane. He's losing control. I realize why did that to the walkers, but he shouldn't have. Hershel saved those assholes.

Hershel knew they were searching for that little girl, so he had to know he put her in that barn.

I don't know if Hershel did know. They said when they went out to round up the 2 stuck in the creek that Otis used to handle that. He was dead before anyone on the farm knew they were looking for Sophia. I doubt they did a zombie census in the barn either. But, if they did know they weren't exactly advertising the fact that they were keeping walkers in the barn to Rick's group.

Did anyone else just starting raging when they heard "The Walking Dead returns in February?" I knew it was a mid-season finale and fully expected it to be done until maybe mid-January but... FEBRUARY? FUUUUUUUU

Makes sense for AMC though. This will allow them to try and get more viewers for Mad Men which returns in March. Mad Men wins best drama every single year but it gets 1/3rd the viewers of The Walking Dead.

THIS made me rage because I need for Mad Men to fail if I ever expect to see Christina Hendricks boobies.