Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6.7 million viewers for episode 2 and the show has been renewed for a 3rd season. Number is down a bit from the premier but still higher than any episode last season. The 10PM encore had over 2 million viewers which is more than Breaking Bad (the best show on TV IMO) gets on average. Depressing.

Someone needs to get bit, and then a few episodes later return and take someone else out. I want to see the little girl do this.

The raw human nature that something like this brings out is scary in it's own sense. We play video games that are fun and watch movies, but this "drama" is not a pleasant one.

6.7 million viewers for episode 2 and the show has been renewed for a 3rd season. Number is down a bit from the premier but still higher than any episode last season. The 10PM encore had over 2 million viewers which is more than Breaking Bad (the best show on TV IMO) gets on average. Depressing.

Depressing yes, but think of this to cheer you up: Walking Dead continues to draw AMC focus, gets picked up for several more seasons, thus delaying AMC staff's return to working on Mad Men. Mad Men season restart is delayed yet again for another couple years. Christina Hendricks forced to whip out her big bewbies to jumpstart her career.

Win win.

--------------

The little boy scene is really hard to watch for any dad. Grimes actor was phenomenal in that. I had to take a moment after watching that, then went up and kissed my sleeping 4yr old son's head in bed. Yeah I'm a wuss.

And if I was the little girl's mom I'd be going apeshit crazy. I'd be out in those woods, zombies or no, day and night, til I found her. Fuck that standing around hugging herself shit.

I use Sons Of Anarchy during weekdays to keep my mind from The Walking Dead.

I enjoy both a lot...but if I had to choose, SOA. But it's not a landslide decision. Both are great shows. WD makes you think though, and analyze yourself, and human nature in general.