Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

I doubt they did a zombie census in the barn either. But, if they did know they weren't exactly advertising the fact that they were keeping walkers in the barn to Rick's group.

Maggie told Glen the names of most of the people in the barn. When he called them "Walkers", she said "I call them ----, -----".

It was good to see Rick grow a pair and off the little girl, I'd like to see him be more like the comic Rick

I think he only did that because he felt responsible for that happening.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maggie told Glen the names of most of the people in the barn. When he called them "Walkers", she said "I call them ----, -----"

She named her mother and brother. They were probably the first to go in and I'm sure everyone on the farm knew they were in there. But Sophia would have been a very recent addition and Otis was in charge of that. It kinda looked like none of the others knew a little girl was in there when she emerged from the barn.

If they would have sat around doing nothing until the zombies broke out and killed some folks your opinion of Shane would be different.

No it wouldn't. If it was their land, that's one thing. They were on someone else's property, they need to respect the rules. If they don't like it, they can leave. Shane has very little regard for anyone else. Opinion of Shane would remain the same.

I understand they have a good thing going on that farm, but truth be told there is probably ten more farms on that same road. tv plot beside and logically speaking move down the road.

Maggie specifically stated to her dad that all the other farms in the area were either burned down or taken over by walkers when they were in the kitchen talking about his conversation with Rick about leaving or staying.

Their farm apparently is the only one around that area that withstood all the ourbreaks.

Maggie specifically stated to her dad that all the other farms in the area were either burned down or taken over by walkers when they were in the kitchen talking about his conversation with Rick about leaving or staying.

Their farm apparently is the only one around that area that withstood all the ourbreaks.

Again plot lines besides, in the case like they are where the out break has been going on for what by what 2 months or so and hershal and one person at the CDC is pretty much the only people that have found. There is somewhere else they could go realistically thats all i said. They have mobile vehicles... And we all know they are going to move on. I dont care what Maggie said. :gabe:

My uncle is an aspiring actor in the Atlanta area and frequently gets jobs in the background of TV shows and movies. He's actually one of the zombies in Walking Dead. He had a contract for this entire season and is actually going to audition for an actual role next season.

You could see him really well in the season premiere. He was in the highway scene right before that girl gets attacked in the camper. He was also on a rooftop in that episode. Haven't been able to see him really well in any of the other episodes.

• 1 month later...

If you folks watched "Hell on Wheels", they had a sneak peek at the new episode in February. The old man and the sheriff guy (sorry can't remember names) were drinking in the bar and the door opens and Otis (the fat guy?) and I think it's Merle standing in the door way..smiling.. and they don't look like zombies.

Interesting.

Any of you read what Darabont had to say about what his idea was for the season 2 premiere? Sounded epic. Sounded pricey too and was probably why he got canned.

That's too bad. I have to admit, we haven't enjoyed this season nearly as much as the previous one. Im hoping it has nothing to do with his leaving. Also, I didn't realize he was canned. THought he left for other reasons. I really dont remember, now.