Thank you cpd

phil

It's not often that the cops are on our side. For those of you that didn't cone out last nite to sawmill, there was a big crowd out at the car spot. A ton of bikes and a few ricers being dumb. Some jack asses doing wheelies and revving motors. One kid turned his radio on and suddenly the chopper comes hovering around. A few times it circles around then ,Boom the spot light hits and it's starts blairing a syron. This goes on for about 3 mins, and it's cleanining out a few people, but nothing of significicance. Then the pAtrol cars come storming in. Instantly the bull shittery packs up and takes off. 98 percent of the bikes and a ton of ricers bolt. The rest of us sit there and keep talking because we were never asked to leave. One cops rollos through and in the most serious voice says " guys, don't text and drive". We start laughing and I start asking him for a race, he agrees and says as long as we don't get caught he's down, but if we do, we have to explain to his wife why he has no job and that the people responsible had to pay his salary until be gets another career. He then said they don't care if we are there, they just came to clean up the trouble makers and rift raft, the people who ran out were followed and the knew that stayed are the ones that are just here enjoying the parking lot. Very nice guys. Thank you cpd. Come through anytime

Did this all happen around 12:30pm ? Wife and I heard a bunch of cars and bikes zooming down 270 around then.

That was when a alot of people were leaving when the lights went out.

Copter was done probably 30mins before that.

:masturboy:

yup right around then lol. That was funny watching all the little kids freak out and run, and the idiots run over and start kissing cops asses. oh and phil, did i tell you that the kid with that nitrous camaro claimed his car ran 13.2 with nothing more than a tiny little cold air intake and 75 shot?

That was when a alot of people were leaving when the lights went out.

Copter was done probably 30mins before that.

I'd probably be the oldest guy there, but since I can't make C&C, I should probably come out there and fuck with your Audi. :gabe:

I'd probably be the oldest guy there, but since I can't make C&C, I should probably come out there and fuck with your Audi. :gabe:

You'd be surprised, very diverse crowd. If by fuck with your audi, you mean get rolled by a stock 2 ton sedan, then, yes you should.

You'd be surprised, very diverse crowd. If by fuck with your audi, you mean get rolled by a stock 2 ton sedan, then, yes you should.

I"m down and game to play up to a point. Don't want to jeopardize my record. Way to many bennies from work including my co. car.

CR Track day this fall.

:megusta:

Will have to do one at some point. Fridays are usually travel back home days for work and not great days for vacation in terms of helping my pocketbook. Long story....

Will have to do one at some point. Fridays are usually travel back home days for work and not great days for vacation in terms of helping my pocketbook. Long story....

Believe me I understand.

Work = 99% of my life anymore. But, Money > * :megusta:

yup right around then lol. That was funny watching all the little kids freak out and run, and the idiots run over and start kissing cops asses. oh and phil, did i tell you that the kid with that nitrous camaro claimed his car ran 13.2 with nothing more than a tiny little cold air intake and 75 shot?

I miss a Friday and what happens...

And that guy you are refering to couldn't stop acting like a jackass last Friday. lol

The Stupid V6 camaro that dispensed 1/2 his nitrous bottle purging in the parking lot last year ?

:dumb:

I miss a Friday and what happens...

And that guy you are refering to couldn't stop acting like a jackass last Friday. lol

hes an idiot, thats pretty clear. A couple people wanted me to go up there and shut him up, but he wouldnt even race me after he heard my car run. Not to mention he couldnt even keep his stories strait when trying to talk up his car.

The Stupid V6 camaro that dispensed 1/2 his nitrous bottle purging in the parking lot last year ?

:dumb:

probably. If it was green with like silver stripes. According to him though (after he acted like he wanted to race then chickend out) he sold the nitrous setup and used the cash to buy a better cold air intake and 373 gears. but is supposedly putting a 100 wet shot on it soon lol

probably. If it was green with like silver stripes. According to him though (after he acted like he wanted to race then chickend out) he sold the nitrous setup and used the cash to buy a better cold air intake and 373 gears. but is supposedly putting a 100 wet shot on it soon lol

He's a homo. I walked up who the fag with the v6 ? He was I am who the he'll are you? I reied ok so your the homo with the v6 , wanna race another v6, and he went on some tangent about how we are the guys always trying to hustle people :lol: that's not me by any means

Guest Spam
All i remember is the bikers actin hard from the light at sawmill all the way to the parking lot revvin while doing 5 mph, and phil saying your shits slow to all the cars that came in lol

He's a homo. I walked up who the fag with the v6 ? He was I am who the he'll are you? I reied ok so your the homo with the v6 , wanna race another v6, and he went on some tangent about how we are the guys always trying to hustle people :lol: that's not me by any means

i guess i need you to teach me how to hustle a little better cause i failed last night lol. Although in my defense its a little harder to hide whats done to my car than for him to hide a nitrous bottle lol