Need ideas: Groomsmen gifts

TimTaylor751647545500

I got each of my groomsmen Craftsman grill tool sets and then had each spatula engraved with the persons initials.

Picking out gifts was much harder then I thought it would be. I wanted something practical and memorable - hard to find something that fits both of those for a group of 6 men.

When I got married last month, I gave my brother (best man) an engraved liquor decanter with two glasses that said "Best Man", "Best Brother". I got my fraternity brother a flash with a personal message on it. I gave my friend from college a wallet with an engraved money clip. And then I gave my new Bro-in-law four engraved Pilsner glasses. Not original, but I made them all personal and they all loved their gifts.

Then should they have really been in your wedding to begin with?

:dumb:

KillJoy

At the time yes. We all lived in the same city, did things together. Now They moved on, moved to different states, have a life, etc.

Mine was kinda being on the cheap side since my wife and I paid for everything ourselfs in cash. My guys got the tie from the wedding, Special hats for each (OSU(Ohio), OU(Oklahoma), and a beer brand hat for the other guy), and a Beer mug with the date on it that had from now on. I did get them all the drinks and anything else they wanted at the wedding. One guy that couldn't afford the tux I ended up paying I think half of it if not 3/4 of it.