Need ideas: Groomsmen gifts

TimTaylor751647545500

^^^ Awesome! (@ Brian's money clip)

Flasks filled with a beverage of your choice and you all take a swig together when they open them (and other various times throughout the day; like when your bride-to-be is walking down the isle...j/k!)

Cigars

I received a money clip once; never used it.

A pilsner glass with their initial etched on the side.

My groomsmen are getting ties, beer and cigars the night before the wedding, and a group caricature done kinda like this

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/46503_517743966581_180000787_30652876_4702864_n.jpg

I've gotten the overside beer mug engraved, a wine glass ingraved, lighter ingraved, and a cigar/flask combo ingraved. Seems to be the normal. I would probably agree that something personable and memorable like the engraved gifts are nice to have but I would also spend a day to just hangout, take the guys out. (Note this does not have to be related to the bachelor's party).

For my buddy's he took us out golfing, gave us our gifts then we all took him out that night for the bachelors party for example. Made an entire day of it it was a good time.

I had a buddy build us each a table (he was into woodwork at the time). I use it as a bedside table. I had another one order us ceramic coasters with our last names on it and the year they got married. We use these all the time.http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/gaewsky1/IMG_1093.jpg

I gave cigar lighter and cutters to my groomsmen and my best man also got a travel case for 3 cigars which I filled with cubans.

But we are all into smoking cigars, so it fit!