LS2 swapped G35 coupe

I think it still sounds like ass. Pretty cool though.

For a G35 yes. You're just not used to that lobe from a cam and roar from a Raspy V8

Audi---------G35---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->V8

I can dig them all, but IMO and yes OT, nothing sounds as good as a Mustang V8. However, a nice LSx is next on my list.

For a G35 yes. You're just not used to that lobe from a cam and roar from a Raspy V8

Audi---------G35---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->V8

I can dig them all, but IMO and yes OT, nothing sounds as good as a Mustang V8. However, a nice LSx is next on my list.

Finally, a G35/350z that doesn't sound like ass, and has power!

There's hope for the 350/G35 guys yet! Best swap yet!

I've always wondered how a turboed one would sound. I agree, n/a ones sound like ass, especially if you open up the exhaust at all.

I've always wondered how a turboed one would sound. I agree, n/a ones sound like ass, especially if you open up the exhaust at all.

There was one at C&C today. I believe the owner is here on CR. Someone mentioned SloMotion Dyno'd it. He was cool and drove normal but still, sounded good.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/135682718/original.jpg

There was one at C&C today. I believe the owner is here on CR. Someone mentioned SloMotion Dyno'd it. He was cool and drove normal but still, sounded good.

Nice! I've been super busy this summer so far so I haven't been able to make it out... maybe I made it once in the 'winter' months but I can't really remember. Hopefully things slow down here soon so I can come out soon.

Guest Z Fag Jr.
vk swaps are pretty common also. I personally like them better then the ls swaps because I'm really kinda board of the I put in ls in ........... Its not original anymore. Its like somebody with a 240sx talking about their sr I dont care if your 240 has an sr dammit! /rant

You should get your hearing checked.

No i just prefer healthy sounding engines, thing sounds like its about to die at any moment. I bet I could mimic the sound after a night of heavy drinking and taco bell on a metallic toilet. I bet you think Harley's sound good too.