Ryan Dunn = Dead

LJ

He obviously broke the drunk driving rule. Keep drinking until you see odd numbers of one thing, then aim for the one in the middle.

In all seriousness, it's too bad he is gone and I doubt any of us would have done things differently. Tons of cash, fast life, funny guy on the block, and famous. Too bad it ended the way it did.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you spread it out to 1 beer an hour, each hour, you probably wouldn't feel much of anything (other than tired for being up 24 hours straight).

Pretty much. Given how hard they've partied over the last decade I'm sure he's got a tolerance a frat house couldn't beat. Plus 24 beers over 24 hours = sleep after hour 18. Unless you're playing one hour of power repeatedly. Then its just puke everywhere.

Patrick Hartwell. Navy Seal with a few tours in Iraq under his belt. Sad that he survives some hairy shit overseas only to be killed in a crash here.

I can't find an article from a reputable news site that lists Zachary Hartwell as a SEAL. To back that up further, the guys who were on the teams say he was never a SEAL. He does appear to have been a veteran though.

I can't find an article from a reputable news site that lists Zachary Hartwell as a SEAL. To back that up further, the guys who were on the teams say he was never a SEAL. He does appear to have been a veteran though.

As soon as you posted that I went back to look at where I found it and there was already an update stating that he was not a SEAL, but was in the Navy. So...that was shot down. SOCOM confirms that he was not part of the community. I will edit my lat post...

I have trouble believing this because earlier reports said the toxicology report would take 4-6 weeks.

BAC exams don't take weeks. That sounds like some CYA on behalf of the initial report. I have a lot less hard time believing any of it considering this was his second DUI wreck. :dumb::dumb:

BAC exams don't take weeks. That sounds like some CYA on behalf of the initial report. I have a lot less hard time believing any of it considering this was his second DUI wreck. :dumb::dumb:

"No other substances were found in his blood other than the alcohol," Carroll said.

Thats a toxicology report to me...

They made some good revenue off those movies.

Jackass The Movie: $79,493,831 - $5 mill budget

Jackass 2: $84,618,532 - $11 mill budget

Jackass 3D: $170,256,125 - $20 mill budget

Proof that if you light yourself on fire, the world will pay to watch you burn. And also, still not funny.

:yuno: Thats not the point . The point is that you are wrong.

Ryan Dunn worked in "Haggard", and "Minghags", both by Bam Margera, and both direct to DVD. Is that more like the point you were looking for?

And to reiterate, shit was not funny.

His crash site was vandalised. You can tell by the spelling that it was done by some intelligent individuals

http://autosceneonline.com/06/30/the-saga-continues-ryan-dunns-crash-site-vandalized/

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/29/article-2009621-0CCAD3F700000578-715_634x306.jpg

“Ritch Prick” (nice spelling) was graffitied on to a guardrail at the site of Jackass star Ryan Dunn’s fatal accident last week by unknown vandals. Fans and those that knew Ryan had made the site a make-shift memorial place as people left flowers, pictures, and wrote messages on the railing which was defaced with black spray paint.

Police have little hope to catch those responsible but are hold out hope that someone may have information about any suspicious activity in the area considering there are typically 10 to 20 people at the site paying their respects at any given time.