Ryan Dunn = Dead

LJ

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drank a lot in high school until around 22-23. Lost a bunch of friends to drunk driving. Yes, I have actually. Speaking of which, how is your mother doing these days?

Drinking and driving. good fucking riddance

I am glad all of your fucking, stupid drunk friends are dead! Best for the whole world!..... using YOUR logic.

:dumb:

KillJoy

I drank a lot in high school until around 22-23. Lost a bunch of friends to drunk driving. Yes, I have actually. Speaking of which, how is your mother doing these days?

:yuno: she is dead from one of your dumb friends drinking and driving.

If that tells you how much fun I am, than my IQ is happy I don't hang out with you.

lol

Im happy the two people in this thread who are A+ citizens agree.

Go join peta, this board is not for you.http://www.peta.org/action/default.aspx

:dumb:

If that tells you how much fun I am, than my IQ is happy I don't hang out with you.

Lol, say what? Your IQ hangs out with things? Is this irony? I think it's irony.

Lol, say what? Your IQ hangs out with things? Is this irony? I think it's irony.

Mine does. Mostly H & J or P & R. Though sometimes, every now and then the vowels take up arms against the consonants.

The vowels always lose ... stupid vowels.

I am floored at some of the comments in this thread.

Yes he made a dumb decision to drink and get behind the wheel of a car a few hours later...

Step back a few feet guys, i guarantee every one of you drinks and then gets behind the wheel of a car.Are you going to tell me you dont go to a restaurant and have 1-3 drinks with dinner? Then proceed to drive home, the amount isnt the issue here. You are all still being hipocritical.

Rip- Dunn

Exactly. Depending upon a person's weight, body type, food intake, an overall tolerance, he may have only had a .04 BAC at best. One beer, one shot, or a glass of wine an hour puts you at .08 or the legal limit.

Sad news all around. I loved te CKY series, Haggard, Viva La Bam and all the Jackass series. Of all the guys in the bunch, Dunn always seemed like a good guy and pretty level headed.

RIP