New RX7 dyno

carl1647545492

So, am I correct in thinkin the meth kit gave ya 30-40 more hp? Very high 400's, just like Zavier said.

Congrats on that pull, very nice. Just seen your video w/you on the road

course, also very cool.

Carl, love the car and good to see its running strong.
Thanks.

So, am I correct in thinkin the meth kit gave ya 30-40 more hp? Very high 400's, just like Zavier said.

Yes,originally we were getting 450 wheel hp with a 3" exhaust @ 16-17 lbs.

I put the resonated mid pipe back on with this setup so we lost 20 hp but is not really loud until the wastegate opens up.

Were you running 50/50mix Meth/Water or something else? I was worried about that midpipe when you mentioned it to me but it looks like it works ok.

Resonated mid not a high flow cat right. Glad it worked out, little less noise is not a bad thing.

Why advertise. Even if you are in the business hey Carl. Ok, you got me pumped up now.

i wouldnt say the meth gave him 30-40more hp more so the higher boost he is running put him up that high. Meth only allowed him to boost higher without detonation.

huh?

I wouldn't say the motor made that much power....the gas is what allowed it to run and make that power.

i wouldnt say the meth gave him 30-40more hp more so the higher boost he is running put him up that high. Meth only allowed him to boost higher without detonation.

Yeah, I can see why you would say that. Need one for the other, etc.....

Nice numbers though dont ya think?

And yes xrl8tn is right, it does run on gas.

Wow. I think CR is getting soft. I don't see the usual flow of ignorant fucks making comments. Anyway, good job Carl! Hopefully I can finish painting my engine bay soon so I can come out and play. This definitely makes me want to buy a meth kit now. Which one are you running?

huh?

I wouldn't say the motor made that much power....the gas is what allowed it to run and make that power.

His point was that the meth wasn't the only difference between pulls. Before meth he was running 16-17 lbs, after he was running 23 lbs. The increase in boost is what got him that power increase, the meth just allowed him to do it safely.

Nice pulls Carl!

Put on a meth injection kit ran 23 lbs of boost on a garrett 35 r and here is the dyno pull http://youtu.be/lWbRWeXKgwU

Nice pull

Wow. I think CR is getting soft. I don't see the usual flow of ignorant fucks making comments. Anyway, good job Carl! Hopefully I can finish painting my engine bay soon so I can come out and play. This definitely makes me want to buy a meth kit now. Which one are you running?

You sir are a hillbilly with a rotary, how do you face your hillbilly friends?