Yuengling finally coming to Ohio

morabu

• 4 weeks later...

A couple weeks ago in SC, Yuengling and BL were the only two beers on tap at the pier bar I was in. I asked, "how much more for the Yuengling vs Bud Light?"

Bar bitch replies, "they're the same, why would one cost more?"

I may have to move to SC. :)

I never got the hype either. Only people I know that love it are people that dont like good beer anyway.

That's totally not true. I love me a good strong 90 min or 120 min IPA but if I had a choice between any quantity beer like Bud or Miller, I'll always pick Yuengling. I'm not a big fan of Yuengling light though.

When I worked in MD we used to have $.25 Yuenglings until like 9pm at the bars. You'd be shitfaced for $3 before any chicks showed up :).

That's totally not true. I love me a good strong 90 min or 120 min IPA but if I had a choice between any quantity beer like Bud or Miller, I'll always pick Yuengling. I'm not a big fan of Yuengling light though.

When I worked in MD we used to have $.25 Yuenglings until like 9pm at the bars. You'd be shitfaced for $3 before any chicks showed up :).

Sounds like a good night was ahead. Either waking up next to a stranger, waking up in a parking lot, or ended up home having no idea how you got there. Epic night material

A couple weeks ago in SC, Yuengling and BL were the only two beers on tap at the pier bar I was in. I asked, "how much more for the Yuengling vs Bud Light?"

12 packs are usually a dollar cheaper than bud light at most places in NC

I just moved down here and was surprised to hear the same. Even just picked some up at the grocery store lol