Self Defense shooting in Ohio

sol740

These fucks were posting that the victim of the attack was a "pussy" for using a gun(no whining about 2 vs 1 of course).

Not a pussy. In that scenario I don't know if I would have reached for my gun or just used my knife, it's hard to say.

Just for the sake of stirring the shit.

What happens if he shoots the guy after he is obviously wounded and on the ground.

He goes to jail. Same thing happened to a pharmacist that had already ended the situation (no longer a threat on the ground) and he got life I think.

He goes to jail. Same thing happened to a pharmacist that had already ended the situation (no longer a threat on the ground) and he got life I think.

Werd. Don't do that. Feel free to empty the mag into them while they're still standing, though. :fuckyeah:

Nice. Glad it ended as it did. Honestly, if that was me, I would have likely got in the car, and had my CCW in hand. I would have also bolted from the scene. I'm not a big guy and if some hopped up crack head looking as were to approach me like that, I would have zero doubt of his intentions.

Would have been more entertaining if the guy pumping gas would have just blasted the fucker with 92 octane before discharging the rounds.

Would have been more entertaining if the guy pumping gas would have just blasted the fucker with 92 octane before discharging the rounds.

That was my thought. The pump is already there and on, I'm sure a nice spray to the eyes would burn like hell. Don't even need to light them on fire.

That was my thought. The pump is already there and on, I'm sure a nice spray to the eyes would burn like hell. Don't even need to light them on fire.

Nah, its more fun to do it Rambo style.

He was already done pumping and about to leave hence why he was getting in his car. It was a Glock 36 with one in the chamber thanfully as his one arm was holding him in the car while the other eached for the gun.

Guest Spam
They are private now. But basically he was saying that its crazy that he got shot, he admitted to trying to jump him. Then made some threats about the guy, and they will get revenge. Something else that im missing.

link to a cut and paste of the facebook stuff... WARNING: There's a picture of the BG's bullet holes, so if you got a weak stomach......

http://gunguynextdoor.blogspot.com/2011/06/heres-up-to-date-fb-postings-of.html

Jesus Christ, those people are the epitome of white trash.