03/22 Ride

g35tonv

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may be up for riding this sunday. well see when it gets closer. you thinking of going out to the twisties or just a little local ride? ill definitely be down for going out to the good roads.

I dont mind either way. But im fairly new at riding so i would be taking my time on those twisties heh.

hey hey me and my Girl might be down with it she can hang lol 06 cbr600rr so just let us know as it gets closer

Kool we'll have everything figured out by tomorrow night. But im a little new from Columbus so ideas of riding areas and where to meet would be great!

i know of a few areas... not far off the polaris area its not hardcore:( but its not bad for a quick ride we'll see just let me know!

if were doin a sunday thing, i def wanna get down to the hills of SE ohio. ive got a gps and spent a good amount of time down there last summer. its never a bad ride down there.

Im down too. I have church til like 1 in Lancaster, but am going to try to ride to that too. But Im def. going to be going south into the hills down towards Chili, or something.

I think a few people might be with me too, if their bikes are back together.

Either way, Im def. in. Lets figure something out!

Great, looks like its set were heading to the hills on Sunday. I say we set up a meeting spot and time Sunday afternoon. Maybe 2pm? somewhere?

it would be better if we could start at like 10 or 11. we dont have as much sunlight as we would in the summer, and in the summer i usually left around 11 or 12. my $.02. im seeing locations of westerville and dublin...i think a good place to meet would be iron pony. its over here on the north side on the way to eastern ohio. i would say 1030-1045 at the pony, leave by 11.

well pple that live up north can meet up there. we need a meet for pple that live closer to lancaster to meet. How about @11:30 pple meet @ McDonalds on 33 in Caroll. right next to the Speedway. i live in canal. it would be kinda crappy for me to ride way up there and then ride rite past my house. is this cool. even tho I'm a power cruizer do you mind if I tag along. I won't hold you up. I promise.

it would be better if we could start at like 10 or 11. we dont have as much sunlight as we would in the summer, and in the summer i usually left around 11 or 12. my $.02. im seeing locations of westerville and dublin...i think a good place to meet would be iron pony. its over here on the north side on the way to eastern ohio. i would say 1030-1045 at the pony, leave by 11.

Iron Pony would work for me. I am available anytime Sunday so 11am at Iron Pony i can do. How far is this place from Iron Pony?

well pple that live up north can meet up there. we need a meet for pple that live closer to lancaster to meet. How about @11:30 pple meet @ McDonalds on 33 in Caroll. right next to the Speedway. i live in canal. it would be kinda crappy for me to ride way up there and then ride rite past my house. is this cool. even tho I'm a power cruizer do you mind if I tag along. I won't hold you up. I promise.

i dont mind. Dont worry, im new to riding so i wont be going fast haha. we can meet at the Pony then head down to meet up with you..

im gonna say best bet is agreed with benyen and say for us up in Cbus area to meet at the pony at 1045! that will give us a few to get gathered up then head out at 11 flat then meet at 1130 with the lancaster group.. just be prepared to be a LITTLE cool.. in the morning!:p