03/22 Ride

g35tonv

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schmuck, it reminds me of last year when we rode south late in the season and I think we stopped at the marathon for like 2 hrs cuz it was so frigging cold.

Layer up and be ready to ride.

Vrodave, see ya at Walmart at 11. Ill be on the all black Honda in basically all black.

you should go Moose!!

can't, working at justins house all day getting it ready for paint upstairs and flooring.... and I NEED new tires before I wreck the damn thing... had it out friday and slid a couple times coming around corners.... so till I get over to the pony this week and slap some new shoes on her I don't see me taking her out for long romantic rides....

vrodDave, are we meeting at Mickey D's at 11:30 to head to the Pony at noon?

If so, I'll just meet up w/everyone at the Pony, have some shopping to do anyways

no man we are meeting @ McD's to go to the twisties. all the people that are meeting @ 10:30 to meet at mcDs @11:30

Had an awesome time riding with and meeting fellow members for the first time. There were hmmm hmmm, 2 failures and one dead leg. I'm not gonna post pix of the failures, I'll let those folks own up to 'em first. I will say that it wasn't a good day to be riding a yellow bike(s). Most of the roads were full of gravel and sand, but still enjoyed riding with this group. I will attach couple group bike pix though.

IMG_3295.jpg

IMG_3296.jpg

Edited by AOW

Us that left after Nelsonville lunch, finished up with 170 some miles. We got stuck for a while, behind the slowest darn batch of Harleys I've ever seen. Honestly, they almost stopped on one corner. Glad to hear the 78 and 60 went well. How was 60? Bumpy like usual? Or better now?