03/22 Ride

g35tonv

no shit man i've never seen a cruiser bookin like that! and that sucks bout the harleys i hate that stuff.. and 78 went sweet .. it was perfect... 60 well my as is feeling it still

Exactly, that's route 60 South of Zanesville. Bumpy to the extreme. 78 is still wonderful. Hope it stays that way.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks she does pretty well for a cruiser ;)

Ride it like you stole it!!!! :flag:

Magnas are sport cruisers. They got the extra lean in them. And the V-4 has the punch. I like them. Wish I had one.

BTW, us 5 that split out, that was a very large swarm of gnats we ran through. Thick as rain. Splattered all over the helmet. We each thought the bike in front of us had an oil leak going. Greasy little gnats....

Edited by ReconRat
greasy

yeah little late for that:P oh well it was a great time! again sucks for our few incidents..hope to see the pics soon!

Oops ... Aaaaaaa :halloweentortghost:

Hey you prolly shouldn't ride Hocking until after a few heavy rain storms. It washes some of the debris off the road.

great to meet you guys today. I had a good learning experience. Sorry for the wait on the last stretch. I kind of got tired and took it slow since i lost my leader lol

I also added pictures on the daily ride threat also..

Hey all, good times today, sorry for being a dog and riding slow, but it was awesome to get out.

We just got back from picking up Wendi's bike and putting it in my garage. Doubt she ll post on here tonight as she was a tad out of it when her friend picked her up, but she's doing ok. Just needs some rest, kinda like me.

Either way, it was awesome meeting everyone, and really a good time. Thanks to everyone, esp. everyone who helped with the accidents etc.

On a side note, I do not enjoy wrenches and screwdrivers flying off the road at me when Im cruising at 75mph....... Just a random thought.

Hey all, good times today, sorry for being a dog and riding slow, but it was awesome to get out.

We just got back from picking up Wendi's bike and putting it in my garage. Doubt she ll post on here tonight as she was a tad out of it when her friend picked her up, but she's doing ok. Just needs some rest, kinda like me.

Either way, it was awesome meeting everyone, and really a good time. Thanks to everyone, esp. everyone who helped with the accidents etc.

On a side note, I do not enjoy wrenches and screwdrivers flying off the road at me when Im cruising at 75mph....... Just a random thought.

guess it was you...