03/22 Ride

g35tonv

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know who that superhawk rider was? major props to him man...he gave that one person a ride home to get his truck and that persons bike...thats cool stuff.

Not sure who the guy was but I spoke to her when she was on her way to pick up the bike & she was very thankful for the ones who stopped & rode with her after she went down & to the Superhawk Truck man.

I think her ego is more battered than she is. As for the bike.... it sounds kinda bad.

that was alot of riding... a little too much.. i actually though like.. damn i should of stayed with the other group back at McDonalds lol.. i was kind of worn out heh.

yea. thats why i didnt go. if i ride too long my back will hurt for a long time even after i get home. trying to work up my riding time.

Ight,

I dont wanna step on anyones toes, but figure I ll shout an update real fast. She stopped at the E.R. lastnight cuz she was getting dizzy and stuff pretty much all evening, and they said it was head trauma. Im sure she can post more etc. when she gets a chance, but shes doing ok.

As for the bike, its in my garage and looks like the chain, left portion of a 1 piece(Im assuming) swim arm, are totaled. THe sprocket has the nuts sheered a bit but still in place. Her tool kit has a piece that got between the chain and the sprocket and basically has a tooth hole in the solid steel, so overall this could have been much, much worse.

Glad shes ok, and everyone else made it home. Now just time to get her back up and running! Im sure she ll be ready to role soon!

Ight,

I dont wanna step on anyones toes, but figure I ll shout an update real fast. She stopped at the E.R. lastnight cuz she was getting dizzy and stuff pretty much all evening, and they said it was head trauma. Im sure she can post more etc. when she gets a chance, but shes doing ok.

As for the bike, its in my garage and looks like the chain, left portion of a 1 piece(Im assuming) swim arm, are totaled. THe sprocket has the nuts sheered a bit but still in place. Her tool kit has a piece that got between the chain and the sprocket and basically has a tooth hole in the solid steel, so overall this could have been much, much worse.

Glad shes ok, and everyone else made it home. Now just time to get her back up and running! Im sure she ll be ready to role soon!

Oh my gosh, John, I'm so glad that you were able to get your truck and bring her back. I swear that our rides aren't usually this 'adventurous'....:eek:

Glad you were able to convince her to go to the hospital as well. When she looked at me with those big eyes and asked 'What happened', I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Oh my gosh, John, I'm so glad that you were able to get your truck and bring her back. I swear that our rides aren't usually this 'adventurous'....:eek:

Glad you were able to convince her to go to the hospital as well. When she looked at me with those big eyes and asked 'What happened', I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

yea when i heard her saying that i was thinking... is she normally like that?? then towards the end of the day when we were putting her bike on the trailer i saw her helmet and it had scrape markings... i still didnt really put the two together.. But hey that was a def some adventure lol.. I dont think i will attend that Hocking Hills trip thats coming up just yet lol.

Shmuck,

Ya I looked at her eyes when we stopped after the wreck and her pupils were looking ok, but she got really dizzy on the drive down and back in the truck several times, so we all including her mom decided it was best to get checked out.

Im just glad she walked away, along with the CBR rider too. Shoot Im glad everyone was ok in general.

And as a side note, the guy that helped us out when the bike died, was probably the nicest guy with the nicest family I have ever met.

I got his addy and info so I m def. sending him some thank you $$.

Shmuck,

Ya I looked at her eyes when we stopped after the wreck and her pupils were looking ok, but she got really dizzy on the drive down and back in the truck several times, so we all including her mom decided it was best to get checked out.

Im just glad she walked away, along with the CBR rider too. Shoot Im glad everyone was ok in general.

And as a side note, the guy that helped us out when the bike died, was probably the nicest guy with the nicest family I have ever met.

I got his addy and info so I m def. sending him some thank you $$.

let me know if you want some ill def chip it in also. We were pretty lucky that he was there and stopped to help us.

check the daily ride forum for my mega picture post of the ride today. i had a great time and it was good putting faces to bikes to names.

AOW you had the orange vrod correct?

Orange VROD that rode like a bat outta hell was Dave! I was the other one. "black pearl" not grey!!!

So Wendy went down after the group split up from lunch? WTF happened? Happy as hell she was able to walk away and live to ride another day!

Edited by AOW

Orange VROD that rode like a bat outta hell was Dave! I was the other one. "black pearl" not grey!!!

So Wendy went down after the group split up from lunch? WTF happened? Happy as hell she was able to walk away and live to ride another day!

Her tool kit fell out of the tail of the bike and got caught up in the swingarm/sprocket/chain area. Her bike had to be towed back to cbus. And totally agree on the walking away unharmed part

Her tool kit fell out of the tail of the bike and got caught up in the swingarm/sprocket/chain area. Her bike had to be towed back to cbus. And totally agree on the walking away unharmed part

she didnt go down the second time luckily, but she did have to stop as her chain and sprocket were not together any longer.