03/22 Ride

g35tonv

well guys looks like i might be out for a while.. after having a great day yesterday... a perfect ride and no issues i take my baby out today for a quick 20 min jaunt and start smoking out the tail pipe and then started spurting oil out of it... i just got it back to my house and i'll start ripping into it tomorrow but im at a loss.. any help is appreciated

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is bad. Dam man on an 08 i would be pissed! The ones i have seen just burned oil,but none ever actually came out the pipe! good luck! Oh and there is no way this is rider error so dont let the dealer tell u that because those bikes can take a hell of a beating!

i know.... they are ment to be thrashed on... again the only thing im worried about is them really tring to hit me on my full exhaust voiding the warranty again i think they have to be able to prove that.. it was the aftermarket part that caused the prob.. but thats such a hassle

i know.... they are ment to be thrashed on... again the only thing im worried about is them really tring to hit me on my full exhaust voiding the warranty again i think they have to be able to prove that.. it was the aftermarket part that caused the prob.. but thats such a hassle

dunno mang...you could try HNW, tell them youre from ohio riders. the times ive dealt with them they are very down to earth about things. could call and ask about the warranty. theyll give it to you straight.