What show is everyone going to next week

SLOWLX

yes! thanks for reminding me...i love watching the cars cruise by 71 and 161!

Definetly fri and Sat night go to Crowne Plaza that were all the best of shows stay at and looked around than Busch Blvd or 161 and 71

Arthritis is more "classy" imo. But a few years back I went to both and preferred the Arthritis show. I was pestered by way too many annoying hillbillies at Good Guys when I went last. They all kept yelling for me to do burnouts in my my GTO, surounding the car, leaning in my window asking questions and just all around covering me in their filth lol.

Sean I have went ever year to the show for a good number of years and have never seen anything like that. Now if you go out after the show to like 161 then maybe but those are just the local trash not the gooduys people

Well im not saying it is all a bunch of white trash or hillbillies either. I also can't say much being that half my family would fall under that category lol.

The show itself is GREAT and I have always had a fun time there. I was just annoyed the last time I went because people wouldn't stop bugging me about my car and kept putting their dirty hands on it. I wasn't even in the damn show! One guy had his wife take a picture of him in front of it and he had pins on his jeans and they were rubbing against my fender. Why would you want a picture in front of a stock "looking" newer GTO anyways?lol I mean it was very loud and lopey....but give me my space damnit.