Just picked up a new daily/toy

KennyFKINPowerz

95 Camaro

LT-1

6 speed

80,000 original miles on it

Lunati 540 roller cam,

heads have bigger springs to match the cam,5 angle valve job,ported and polished

hardened push rods

MSD crank trigger

SLP cold air intake,

Hooker big tube headers

3 inch Borla exhaust

4:11 posi rear

Center Force clutch and light weight flywheel

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/2011-07-10204337.jpg

Details?

Looks like it was wrecked in the front

Oh its a little rougher than the pics show and I can tell its deffinity at least had the left fender replaced because the paint doesnt match very well. It needs some TLC but it runs pretty strong. I drove it home from Kentucky without a single issue. Im just gonna drive it for now while I get all my parts together.

Not only that, but the paint on the door and quarter panel don't seem to match, maybe it's just the pic? And the front bumper cover is aftermarket but I'm sure you already knew that.

I'm assuming it's a Z28? Auto or manual? Any mods? EDIT nevermind, I guess I missed the description lol

what is up with you an lt1 cars? junkkkk. thing will run 14s all day long. should of bought a honda atleast itll get good mpg

It runs pretty strong. Im gonna try to get it out on a test n tune night to see exactly where its at though. It sat in a barn for 2 years before they put the work in to it. Its a little bit hillbilly right now but I will get er straigtened out. Not to worried about the body because my buddy is a hell of a body man and painter and he owes me so that was my thought when I actually seen the shape it was in. Got a killer deal on it so im not complaining. And LT1 cars are cheap :).

what is up with you an lt1 cars? junkkkk. thing will run 14s all day long. should of bought a honda atleast itll get good mpg

You drive a Neon, and this is likely a high 12-second car with the mods stated.

Or do this and run low 8's on an LT1:

You drive a Neon, and this is likely a high 12-second car with the mods stated.

Or do this and run low 8's on an LT1:

yea... an his car is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from that an wooooooooooooont ever be anywhere near that level. it will stay near a 14 second car... just saying

there are 8 second neons too but im not posting what something could be...just stating the obvious

yea... an his car is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from that an wooooooooooooont ever be anywhere near that level. it will stay near a 14 second car... just saying

there are 8 second neons too but im not posting what something could be...just stating the obvious

Why the hate? He said it's a daily driver. I'm sure it's no neon bur get off his dick.

Nice pic up

your girl took your man card. STFU

i went there:fuckyeah:

How is that car near a 14 second car? Are you as retarded as you act online? Heads/cam/gears should be low 13's with even a shitty driver. I've seen stock LT1's run high 13's with a decent launch (and in good running order). GRN96WS6 ran high 13's on a hot day with a K&N air filter drop in and a short throw shifter at trails.

WO WO WO Paul. You obviously dont know me very well. I have probably more race car building and racing experience than anyone on this board. So I think you saying it will never be on that level is a little premature on your part there buddy. Who on here has been in the 6's??? Who on here has ever built a 6 sec car? I have not been actively racing for several years but that doesnt mean a thing bud. However I do have 5 kids so you may be somewhat right because I'm a broke bitch and have no time :).