Runaway Bay

Toyotahead

Has loads of fucking hot chicks. That is all. :fa:

When I worked for my friends dad's landscaping company during the summer's that I was in college, we cut there. It was a haven then. Nothing like going around the back of a building with a trimmer and seeing someone who thought that they were in a "private" area sunbathing. Never quite naked, but damn near. Nice to see that they still have kept the quality up.

Didn't have a chance to grab my camera and shoot, would've been kicked from the lot if I had stopped. I'll swing through tomorrow morning with it primed and ready.

Mental imagery for you guys:

2 brunettes, early 20s, asses you could bounce quarters off of, terry cloth running shorts, just started their jogging run.

Another brunette, slim, about 5'10", walking her dog, green shirt blue short shorts (terry cloth runners), tanned, legs about a mile long and shaped like they gave even God a boner.

The Quarry > Runawaybay.

Can't access The Quarry, no entry codes and the gates are usually down. I'm just waiting for someone to mess up the gates though, then its plate scanning time, I'm sure some of them haven't paid their car bill :gabe:

Can't access The Quarry, no entry codes and the gates are usually down. I'm just waiting for someone to mess up the gates though, then its plate scanning time, I'm sure some of them haven't paid their car bill :gabe:

with all the BMWs, Porsches and Audis you're probably right

You'd be surprised how often they aren't paid. Weirdest one was a Oldsmobile though. Tow driver was nearly shot over it.

thats what i meant, people who get 3 series, A4s, and boxsters and live in apartments are usually overreaching or at the very limit of their ability to pay. and things go bump in the night to upset their finances and thats when you appear.

thats what i meant, people who get 3 series, A4s, and boxsters and live in apartments are usually overreaching or at the very limit of their ability to pay. and things go bump in the night to upset their finances and thats when you appear.

Yep, or that magical high paying job they have gets sent overseas and they're "downsized". I'm still dying to get a Hilliard/Polaris trophy wife's car, that'll make my month to watch her cry as I swipe her SUV.