Are Cyclists Riding on the Street a Nuisance?

Guest Hal

Are bicyclers a nuisance?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Are bicyclers a nuisance?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Fuck Yes

I don't give two shits what the laws say, you shouldn't be riding a bike on a busy 2-lane road. Driving down Hayden Run the other day at 10mph with a long line of traffic in front of me, wondering WTF is going on, and sure enough I eventually see some Lance Armstrong wannabe on his super sweet 21-speed holding up traffic because there isn't enough room for traffic to pass him. C'MON MAN

I forgot to mention when I made the poll

If Hal is a nuisance also gets 75 votes, he also gets a week ban

And unless another mod beats me to it, I'll give evan his ban when I get to a real computer instead of my phone

Unlike Evan, I would take my ban like a man. I'm assuming I can get 75 votes quit easily.

So if anyone can make any poll to ban someone, i propose a poll to ask if hal is a bag of dicks, and if he gets one yes vote before 75 no votes, we ban him for a month

so ill see that poll in like what, 15 minutes, right after you take your cock out of hals mouth?

Odd, you voted in the poll which wasn't created until I suggested the bet. Seems like you accepted to me. U mad that your cyclists bros are unpopular?

It's a week, stop crying.

But since 19mph doesnt seem like shit to you, id bet $50 and me being banned 2 weeks you cant hop on a bike this weekend and knock out 19 miles in 1 hour.

Ok, at this point you have already voted. You could say here that even though you voted, you will not agree to the bet. Instead of doing that, you decide to make another bet increasing your ban period. That makes a lot of sense.

imagine that, driving home from work down county line road, and there is a guy waiting at the light on his bicycle in the right lane on spring street waiting for a green light to cross. Once I got to sunbury road, a cyclist riding eastbound on whatever county line road turns into over the dam (smothers?) Riding on the white line on the right side of the road. so I've passed to road cyclists on my way home from work so far, and both of them were following the laws as they were supposed to.

eat a dick

Edit, 3rd one going north on sunbury, actually on the right side of the white line...3/3 legal, 0 riding like dicks

Hey, another posts where you could have said that you don't agree. We still had not reached 75 votes and I would have let you back out at this point.

Analogical argument:

This whole thing is like me betting you $50 you can't jump over a car. You don't say anything but you start running and attempt to jump over the car. After you fail, I ask for my $50 and you then say that you never agreed. You then start crying and throwing a temper tantrum when someone else says you owe the $50.

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Fuck Yes

I don't give two shits what the laws say, you shouldn't be riding a bike on a busy 2-lane road. Driving down Hayden Run the other day at 10mph with a long line of traffic in front of me, wondering WTF is going on, and sure enough I eventually see some Lance Armstrong wannabe on his super sweet 21-speed holding up traffic because there isn't enough room for traffic to pass him. C'MON MAN

^^ ha ha and this.

I'm with you, if a bicyclist is slowing down auto traffic, pick a different place to ride. I live up in the Brookside Woods area and can't tell you how many knuckleheads I see riding along Snouffer or Federated or even W.161 risking their lives. Go east, hit the bike trail at Antrum and ride it all the way the fuck down south. I guarantee you'll never see me driving on the bike path. Just the same I won't have to worry about you trying to squeeze next to me on the right at a stoplight (which I won't let happen) stay the fuck behind me; nor will I have to worry that you're going to tumble over my front fender as I turn right and you attempt to again, pass me on the right as you go straight (again, you won't win that attempt)

wow didn't know we had so many important people here on CR that are inconvenienced for maybe a couple minutes on there drive with someone that has every legal right to be on the road. :lol:

Maybe you and evan can go on a ride tonight, sip shirley temples after, and masturbate w eachothers tears.

:fa:

wow didn't know we had so many important people here on CR that are inconvenienced for maybe a couple minutes on there drive with someone that has every legal right to be on the road. :lol:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000560983/polls_i_lol_d_3916_450323_poll_xlarge.jpeg

The problem with that logic is..... fuck those bastards.

It's not an inconvienence issue, it's a safety issue numbnuts. I will hit a bike off the road before I go head on with a car.

You guys are assholes. For real. Leave Evan alone. Hes a nice guy. Grow up Hal. Seriously. You are pathetic.

keke

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/500full.jpg