Intel Fast Memory Access

Intel Flex Memory Access

Execute Disable Bit

Intel Anti-Theft Technology

Intel My WiFi Technology

4G WiMAX Wireless Technology

:confused:

http://www.products-design.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/turbo-button.jpg

lenovos are the shit. id look at some of the more business line of dell. like e4300, e6400, etc.

say lenovo is shit then recommend dell....?:dumb:

I love my lenovo t61 IBM thinkpad. its rugged as shit, has clitmouse, matte display, fast, clean. only with it had a webcam.

i use a toshiba satellite a505 at home and its okay. i7, 4gb so the speed is good, but it over heats, and the keys are tempermental. I would recommend steering clear of the satellites.

I have a satellite as well. I have never had any over heating issues. But I'm glad i'm not the only one with key issues. I have the L675 with 4gb of RAM and the the i3 and 17.3" screen. Out side of the key board I love it. Both my parents have satellites with the 15" screen and neither have issues with the key board. I on the other hand would highly recommend any of the Satellites.

I forgot to mention battery life is huge!

Dell business class (Vostro) w/ a larger battery. Adds more weight obviously, but if that's not of concern it's worth it. They are built strong and are spill resistant. I can tell you from personal experience that computers do not like to drink Killian's. I haven't tried it with this one though. Just be careful how you option it out. You can spend alot of money on basic upgrades that aren't really worth it.

I have a Vostro 1500 with a 9-cell battery. It's 4-5 years old now but still easily does anything I need to work remotely. I typically get about 5-6 hours of mixed usage on a full charge. I used to get around 7 when it was new.