Any videos of saturdays meats?

Comebackkid

Hit it and quit it. :fuckyeah:

But ghey

Hey if I lose I don't make excuses and try to run it back. I lost point blank, if I win, I'm not running it back.

Only person I keep running is Scott and I try to avoid that bitch that the black plaque. He just won't leave me alone

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if I lose I don't make excuses and try to run it back. I lost point blank, if I win, I'm not running it back.

Only person I keep running is Scott and I try to avoid that bitch that the black plaque. He just won't leave me alone

It's not an excuss if you hear me miss a gear but hey we can try from a dig and I only run 13.4 at the track? lol

It's not an excuss if you hear me miss a gear but hey we can try from a dig and I only run 13.4 at the track? lol

Nope I don't run em back. I think I enjoy saying no more than you really understand. I'm not scared I just don't have to prove anything since I was the champ

if you shut down at 120 in a lsx car and he was at your bumper.....thats a ricer move. thats too close to call it a win.........

+1 to you my man I agree with you 100%

Oh and to the guys ripping saying that your enjoying listening to the slow kids talk trash. I for one know that these cars are not fast. Quick yes fast no. But we were all there one day playing in the 12's with quick cars and there was a time around here where a 12 sec car could do some serious damage. I for one know this because my old ws6 was a mid 12's car that ran a little faster on the street and in its hay day it did some serious work on soe people. Not Linn or Sam work but still. Times have changed though and to be a big dog you got to be deep in the 11's now if not faster. But they all are having fun and being fairly smart and a few of them do have big plans so just give them some more time and then see what they can do.

http://www.trophies2go.com/images/productimages/Inexpensive-Black-Corporate-Appreciation-Plaque.jpg

Black Plaque? I see what you mean. I'd avoid those too.

My obsession with cock has nothing to do you not beating me

Ah yep....