IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY

Comebackkid

We told you last night. Fuck yo b day cuz, dont mean shit to us lol.

lol ur funny but u wanted to suck this white cock as a b-day gift.

phaggot:masturboy:

Don't get all worked up Roy those two guys don't leave the comforts of their home . But they do think they are the e baddest e warriors around. But don't even respond to them they just do it cuz they want to be you or in you who knows!?

Look if you two have a problem with me some see me personally. This shits getting old. Now I wasn't just looking for a happy birthday but just buddies shooting the shit. Now grow up and go troll someone else.

Roy, come at me bro. You are 25 and drive a riced out civic. You probably wear murrays hair paste to you fucking grease ball. Get sum.

Don't get all worked up Roy those two guys don't leave the comforts of their home . But they do think they are the e baddest e warriors around. But don't even respond to them they just do it cuz they want to be you or in you who knows!?

Ok fatty,

Sticking up for a piece of shit. Although Phil and them put up with his shit doesn't mean everybody else does. He's trash and everybody on this board has seen his shady ass piece of shit ways. Now you can either go lose some weight and have some self respect for yourself slothman prophecy or go suck on roys dick. I prefer you do both.

Ok fatty,

Sticking up for a piece of shit. Although Phil and them put up with his shit doesn't mean everybody else does. He's trash and everybody on this board has seen his shady ass piece of shit ways. Now you can either go lose some weight and have some self respect for yourself slothman prophecy or go suck on roys dick. I prefer you do both.

Wow go take a chill pill U mad bro. I mean you always come in the threads and make a point to say something. It's sad that you seek me out and you already made your point that you don't like me so stop trolling and get a life. Like I said before if you that mad come see me in person :dumb: