Stock market FUUUUUUUUUUU

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media is really not helping the situation at all either.

This. I'm so sick of the media, I would love to have them completely wiped out.

All they do is fearmonger people.

"Next on 10TV, a 5 second clip on a man who saved a girl from a mauling bear and a 20 minute clip on how the economy is crashing or will crash and how we will die, go broke, blah blah blah"

For me, ignorance is bliss.

Reason number 1 why we bank/invest 100% wife's income in a very diverse portfolio of items.

I'm 100% convinced if people would just live within their means and quit spending so much that they don't need to have two incomes and can save and invest when the market goes on sale and keep things in a diverse portfolio that they would be way better off. We're still on track to retire at 55/57. We did have to make an adjustment or two, one just this month, but we're staying the course.

I bought some more around 2:30, i plan to double down if it falls tomorrow going into the weekend with the jobs report coming out. if its negative, all hell should break loose, everyone will want to be liquid going into the weekend, then I plan to triple down sometime next week if it continues.

Come on oil, fall, fall hard.

I know you want cheaper gas prices, but oil plummeting again really fucks the economy. Oil is one of the few things that the U.S. produces a lot of and exports a lot of.

I got out on what I had last year. Did anyone else hear about the US finally losing its triple A rating? I am seriously astonished it didn't happen sooner. That's like giving the apple sticker to the fat kid that scratches his ass and makes macaroni necklaces all day.

I got out on what I had last year. Did anyone else hear about the US finally losing its triple A rating? I am seriously astonished it didn't happen sooner. That's like giving the apple sticker to the fat kid that scratches his ass and makes macaroni necklaces all day.

deal with it

Wait AFAIK we still have AAA. -source??

I lost very little money today-I am satisfied.

UPDATE: S&P Still has to weigh in.

well, you are retarded.

we still have an AAA but Moody's said we are treading on thin ice/water.

S&P still has to still weigh in, but their 500 has already spoken. I think 490 of 500 were down today. yeahhhh.

well, you are retarded.

we still have an AAA but Moody's said we are treading on thin ice/water.

S&P still has to still weigh in, but their 500 has already spoken. I think 490 of 500 were down today. yeahhhh.

I have been drinking since ten, my whiskey is all gone. All litre of it. And a 12 pack of tall boys. I have to he up at 8.

Wagner I need to get my whiskey from you.

• Upvote 1

http://i.imgur.com/JB7vG.gif

I have been drinking since ten, my whiskey is all gone. All litre of it. And a 12 pack of tall boys. I have to he up at 8.

Wagner I need to get my whiskey from you.

I thanks.

We need a CR get shitfaced and blow shit up or cause chaos night.

To. Prepare for the SHTF

lol in.

so can we bitch at the congress and house using private jets to get places like they did to/about the bank ceos?

course wouldn't make any difference. they are never going to take and money from their own pot. screw em all including obama. i guess this is his "change" he was talking about.

vent off...

I know you want cheaper gas prices, but oil plummeting again really fucks the economy. Oil is one of the few things that the U.S. produces a lot of and exports a lot of.

You may want to look at corn too. US is the largest producer, China imports a fair amount, and countries like Brazil had a horrible crop so their going to be importing more, plus the weather in the US has put a lot of pressure on it.

I doubt oil will be falling that much. If people are afraid of inflation due to the US's credit rating being lowered they will probably be buying more.

You may want to look at corn too. US is the largest producer, China imports a fair amount, and countries like Brazil had a horrible crop so their going to be importing more, plus the weather in the US has put a lot of pressure on it.

I doubt oil will be falling that much. If people are afraid of inflation due to the US's credit rating being lowered they will probably be buying more.

The U.S. ended up with one of the highest corn plantings ever and we were headed for record production..... then everything dried up. Sucks.

Jobs report in, uneployment down, jobs added

U MAD NOW BRO?

Got to love the media and their fear drivin, market crashin, fuckery...

smart people see past the fuckery and stay the course....make a decision and stick to it

I lost some yesterday? well..no...since I sold off at a good point and got back in at a pretty low price as soon as I saw the jobs report:megusta:

Jobs report in, uneployment down, jobs added

U MAD NOW BRO?

Got to love the media and their fear drivin, market crashin, fuckery...

see, you are playing right into my plan. stocks are getting discounted because of fear. i love it. the sheeple are getting liquid over all this uncertainty. selloff occurs, thats when i move in.

eat a CNBC dick