Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to take into consideration how hard our schedule was this year. Week after week we had to play ranked teams with a freshman QB, stars suspended, and a rookie head coach. The fact that we were in all of these games down to the wire is huge for us. There is no reason for us not to be in the national championship hunt in 2013 and a BCS bowl game next year.

God wagner, you never fail to come in late in the game and make such great comments.

You are truly a beaming ray of optimism.

:dumb:

:dumb: I guess you must be watching this team wearing beer googles and check my comments from before :dumb:

Offensive play is about as consistent as dog vomit

Coaching staff makes the worst calls at the best times

Lack of discipline with penalties

Yeah defense had a great goal line stand, but those early runs up the gut killed the game

People need to take into consideration how hard our schedule was this year. Week after week we had to play ranked teams with a freshman QB, stars suspended, and a rookie head coach. The fact that we were in all of these games down to the wire is huge for us. There is no reason for us not to be in the national championship hunt in 2013 and a BCS bowl game next year.

Who will be catching the ball for Miller? These WR's could not catch AIDS from Courtney Love.

Yep. Better start looking for different guy. :gabe:

Not a big math guy, eh?

Ur not? Let's see urban gets 35 mil, u said his assisytants will get a milllion (I'm assuming umeant per year). So that's 35 mil plus atleast 2 assistants making 7 mil while here, that's 49 million. Btw I currently have a 98% in my college algebra class ;)

This is why people hate Ohio State fans. The glass is half empty all the time and we are never good enough all of the time 30% of the time.

I am looking at this from a real world point of view. How many key drops have there been this year?

Miller is an insane talent and with good coaching he could be one of the best ever. He keeps plays alive and always has his eyes down field. I was impressed with what he did today keeping stuff going, but the recieves just cannot get open.

Its a valid point though v8 beast. Tis team needs a burner I've said that all year. Next year there is no boom herron to rack up 150 yards. Hopefully this year has been a huge lesson for the entire team and maybe well be calling them the super sophs pt2 next year.

Btw usc is up 14 on oregon and barkley is on fire

I am looking at this from a real world point of view. How many key drops have there been this year?

Miller is an insane talent and with good coaching he could be one of the best ever. He keeps plays alive and always has his eyes down field. I was impressed with what he did today keeping stuff going, but the recieves just cannot get open.

... because when the season starts next year we can 100% guarantee that these guys will not have learned anything from working together and practicing. Freshman recruits will be horrible, and we have no hope so we should all just become Michigan fans...

Also note the majority of the best recivers in the NFL are not burners. Technique > deep balls every play.

Wait, we do have burners. Whats that guys name that dropped the second to last dropped deep ball??? If he gets his hands to work with his feet, and learn how to deceive db's/run better routes he will be a super soph.

NFL is not college, real talk

BTW Tilley here is a comparison of Braxton vs Pryor

Braxton: 46 for 92 50% . 679 yards with 8TDs and 3INTs

Pryor: 100 for 162 60.6%. 1311 12tds 4ints

Rushing

Miller: 110 carries for 490 yards with 5tds

Pryor: 139 for 631 with 6 TDS

Oh and Pryor caught a TD pass to go along with it.

Pryors sophmore year he went to 2094 yards passing, thats a 783 yard improvement, one can only hope that Braxton improves that much. Also Pryors Jr year he tossed for 2772 yards, not bad for a guy that couldn't throw the ball lmfao.