America's Best Icecream. Look who's mentioned First

Benner

Try Young's Jersey Dairy over in Yellow Springs. AWESOMELY good ice cream. Food in the restaurant is meh, but passable. But the ice cream is INCREDIBLE. Tourist trap stuff all around the actual Dairy. But they have ice cream that takes everything you thought you knew about chilled dairy treats and spins it into an entirely new dimension. Parking is difficult at best on the weekend. I realize the word "EPIC" has, as of late, been somewhat over-used...in this particular instance, the usage of that word for their ice cream is ENTIRELY appropriate.

Did I mention their ice cream is quite tasty?

Anyone know a place that serves that blue ice cream that kings island sells?

I didn't even know you could get it in Ohio. My partner loves that shit since she grew up in Texas. She always has friends who travel down south bring here some back. Her brother lives in Nashville and I know they have it there. It's ok. With it being based in Texas I think there is only so far North that you can get it.

But Jeni's > All

Try Young's Jersey Dairy over in Yellow Springs. AWESOMELY good ice cream. Food in the restaurant is meh, but passable. But the ice cream is INCREDIBLE. Tourist trap stuff all around the actual Dairy. But they have ice cream that takes everything you thought you knew about chilled dairy treats and spins it into an entirely new dimension. Parking is difficult at best on the weekend. I realize the word "EPIC" has, as of late, been somewhat over-used...in this particular instance, the usage of that word for their ice cream is ENTIRELY appropriate.

Did I mention their ice cream is quite tasty?

Youngs is good yes, but I think graeters is better... seems to be smoother.

I didn't even know you could get it in Ohio. My partner loves that shit since she grew up in Texas. She always has friends who travel down south bring here some back. Her brother lives in Nashville and I know they have it there. It's ok. With it being based in Texas I think there is only so far North that you can get it.

But Jeni's > All

Your "partner"?? Sounds so cold...

-Marc