18 in Fikse Rims & Tires

red1647545490

Am selling a set of 18x9 Front Fikse rims and 18x11 Back Fikse rims. These rims came off a 2001 SS Camaro. The pattern of the rim is a 5 star. They are not brand new but in good shape no curb rash. Could use a good polishing to bring them back to life. They are missing the center caps but can be bought on E-bay for about 50.00. Am going to ask 1,650 for them obo. The tires on the front will need to b replaced and back tires still have a little life on them. Make me an Offer
  • Downvote 1

At this time I dont have pictures nor do I know the back spacing. They fit under my ss camaro nice and that all that matters.I dont have printers to count what ever thats suppost to mean. I would b more than happy to meet you some where so you can see them. Dont really have time for tire kickers.tires on the front are 245/40r18 back tires are 275/35r18 dunlop
  • Downvote 4

They fit under my ss camaro nice and that all that matters.[/Quote]

Not unless you are only going to sell them to someone with an SS Camaro and they are going to trust that your term of fitting matches theirs.

I dont have printers to count what ever thats suppost to mean.

Probably meant for another poster that was showing interest in your wheels. As in go away I saw them first/want them more.

Pics or ban, this is ridiculous.

His only threads in the last 5 years have been for sale threads. Ban this useless member

cant wait til the day I can give neg rep

Don't worry I got u covered for him :lol:

Oh um on topic pics ?

Well am not 100% dedicated to this site I'am hardly ever on here. I just thought I would post these wheels not knowing pic were a must. I will try to get some pic I just work and dont surf the net all day. Man did not think people were so impatient on this site just chill

and Ill get pic and off sets for you.

You're an idiot if you think someone is going to pay 1650 for some wheels that you can't get fucking pictures of, don't know the offset, and can't even tell everyone what the fucking model is.

Fuck if I get an infraction for shitting in your thread. Don't get pissed if people are asking for COMMON things you should include when selling things online.