Back 4 the Future: GREAT SCOTT!

Xyster101

Pretty sweet! No auto laces, but that is still 4 years away. The little film is a bit campy, but Christopher is in it:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/nike-has-released-the-shoes-worn-by-marty-mcfly-in-back-to-the-future-ii/story-e6frg6so-1226134828381

If you want some, they are not going cheap:

http://nikemag.ebay.com/shoes

My heart goes out to Michael J. Fox. It's painful to watch him compensate for the effects of Parkinsons.

I'm effing not buying $2500 shoes, but I hope the foundation raises a bunch of money from this auction.

A lot of what you see about him in the press is kinda false.

He stops taking his meds inorder to increase the sympathy factor.

Im not saying hes a douch for doing it but I do feel it is slightly dishonest.

Nore am I saying parkinsons is anything to laugh at.

A lot of what you see about him in the press is kinda false.

He stops taking his meds inorder to increase the sympathy factor.

Im not saying hes a douch for doing it but I do feel it is slightly dishonest.

Nore am I saying parkinsons is anything to laugh at.

You shouldn't spread around something you obviously have just taken in passing as being true. If you had ever reasearched Parkinson's disease you would know that one of the main side effects of the medicine in the later stages of the disease is Dyskinesia which is what causes the uncontrolled movements. He's not moving more because he stopped taking his meds to gain sympathy, he's moving more BECAUSE he took the meds.

You shouldn't spread around something you obviously have just taken in passing as being true. If you had ever reasearched Parkinson's disease you would know that one of the main side effects of the medicine in the later stages of the disease is Dyskinesia which is what causes the uncontrolled movements. He's not moving more because he stopped taking his meds to gain sympathy, he's moving more BECAUSE he took the meds.

Was unaware. Hmmm Will look into it.

Could have swarn I read what I said tho in a time magazine or something like that.