I <3 Hondas :D

liftedram98

So Ive been a pretty big hater of the local Honda crowd up until I have recently realized what they can really achieve with the right builder behind the project. I cant wait to keep getting beat on and razzed because I drive the slowest fast car in the world. It tough being slow!

Thank you for your time!

:)

So Ive been a pretty big hater of the local Honda crowd up until I have recently realized what they can really achieve with the right builder behind the project. I cant wait to keep getting beat on and razzed because I drive the slowest fast car in the world. It tough being slow!

Thank you for your time!

:)

Haven't heard from you in a minute, I have a Miata so join the club.

Its like cr is regressing. I remember when guys were 16 and could only afford hondas and toyotas then were able to buy/build decently quick domestic cars as they got older and turned into "rice" haters. Now its back to hondas and foreign cars again. Anthony should be picking up another mr2 any day now.

Its like cr is regressing. I remember when guys were 16 and could only afford hondas and toyotas then were able to buy/build decently quick domestic cars as they got older and turned into "rice" haters. Now its back to hondas and foreign cars again. Anthony should be picking up another mr2 any day now.

So buying a foreign car is "regressing"? I think you got it backwards there bruh.

I can agree with that. I drove a $2k beater from age 16 through 23' date=' then stepped up to something a little nicer. I still have a soft spot for beaters.[/quote']

I am the same way. But I have bought an American beater couple years ago for a daily driver. Cheap car that is easy and cheap to fix.

But there are some bad ass Hondas out there. Unfortunately, those guys get snubbed by kids visiting Vato Zone for mods. Makes it worse living near the Honda plant. But I always like seeing the guys in cheap "beaters" that look stock but would embarrass most anyone who provoked them. Those cars are so hard to find. My big soft spot is for BMW though.

holy ballzzzzz, Um that was not me posting !!! I left my account up and got had pretty good by my "honda" loving coworker :fuuuu:

guess I can not be to mad since I did the same thing to him on ohio hondas!!

damn you marty!! aka "dumphezzy" on here, got me f*ucker!!!

all honda can swing!! AWD or RWD !!