Columbus drivers

JasonS

WTF?

Lived in Phoenix, driving is a little scary when the roads are open... people tend to drive a million miles an hour to the next stop light. Lived in Poughkeepsie and made a few trips into New Haven and down into NYC and Long Island, drivers were actually quite kempt... few oddballs here and there, but almost all drivers keep right at least. Dudes out here are pre-merging into traffic like 70% of the time, nobody uses their indicators, and there is general retardedness going on nearly all of the time... I mean I can usually move quicker on my way to work on 270 keeping right than fighting the retards in fast lane... and this is just for starters... doesn't matter how quick you're going, 75, 80, 95, it's all relative, move the fuck over! Columbus, PORQUE??

• Downvote 1

Bleh, drivers out here are really, really dumb... not the sort of dumb most people are used to, but offensively dumb. Pulling out of my office's lot I swear to god a dude in his wife's Merc M-class going the opposite way literally put the pedal to the floor nearly clipping me... If the traffic wasn't so heavy I would have turned around and put a shank into his skull. Dude was trying to fucking kill me.. not cool.

*1 dai gurl n boi r mekin out. dey r in luv.

gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get poptartz.

he dus.

den gurl teks deep breff. den gurl sais "bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf" n he seys "no".

gurl iz hertbrokn. </////3

gurl criez n runz awaii from boi wiffout eatin poptart n she has low blood suga so she fols.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

boi crie "i sed i no b ur bf...cus i wona b ur husband!"

he screems n frows poptart @ wol... a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.

♥ rglob if u crey always. tru luv iz unfare.

*1 dai gurl n boi r mekin out. dey r in luv.

gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get poptartz.

he dus.

den gurl teks deep breff. den gurl sais "bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf" n he seys "no".

gurl iz hertbrokn. </////3

gurl criez n runz awaii from boi wiffout eatin poptart n she has low blood suga so she fols.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

boi crie "i sed i no b ur bf...cus i wona b ur husband!"

he screems n frows poptart @ wol... a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.

♥ rglob if u crey always. tru luv iz unfare.

Yes... exactly what is going through the heads of the average columbusians.

its OH in general. most are shitty drivers.

i flew to FL to drive my grandma back to OH for the summer in may. in FL, GA, TN, and KY, people passed on the left, then got the fuck back to the right lane...almost as soon as we passed into ohio, it was a complete 180, people doing 65 in the left lane...drove me NUTS.

we stopped at my dads to drop off my grandmas car, and my dad was gonna drive me up to my house...on 270, i look over, and he's doing 60 in the left lane. i lost it. i blasted him right in front of my grandma telling him "you're the motherfucker that has pissed me off doing the speed limit in the left lane for the last 3 hours...either speed up or get the fuck over! this is a passing lane, not a driving lane!"

my grandma then says "evan, you've watched your language for the whole trip since tampa...dont stop now". LOL

my dad did end up getting over a lane though. god i was pissed

That's because here they spend so much time drilling in no speeding and having a fucking front license plate, everyone get away with everything else, I guess. I dunno, but I cannot leave the house without having at least one altercation though no fault of my own.

What I liked about Phoenix: all the freeways looked brand new. Kind of like Phoenix had a ton of money to spend on freeways and did them up really nice. Clean, fresh pavement, nice and flat, etc. Wished I had a really nice car to drive out there.

What I didn't like about Phoenix: I watched Ohio State get massacred there in the National Championship game. Not really Phoenix's fault, but still the thought of Phoenix harbors some residual PTSD-like symptomatology for me.