Where can I get cases of Yuengling in Columbus?

RC K9

I will be in Columbus tomorrow. Actually, my plane lands at 11:15pm tonight and I will be driving back to TX over the weekend. I understand OH now has Yuengling. I will be in the Dublin area early and in the Gahanna area the balance of the day Friday. I want to pick up a few 24pks to bring back to TX. Will Kroger have this or will I need to go elsewhere? Let me know. Thanks!

Why not skip the hyped up hipster beer and buy a good beer?

I drink all kinds from PBR, to heineken, to microbrews. I have enjoyed Yuengling for the last 10yrs. Hipster or not has no bearing on what I like to consume.

I drink all kinds from PBR, to heineken, to microbrews. I have enjoyed Yuengling for the last 10yrs. Hipster or not has no bearing on what I like to consume.

If you like it that's cool, I was just mainly taking a stab at the BS hype it got. Stuff is ok, but thats about it. In my opinion. :masturboy:

If you like it that's cool, I was just mainly taking a stab at the BS hype it got. Stuff is ok, but thats about it. In my opinion. :masturboy:

It's better than Budweiser, Coors, Miller etc etc

Sam Adams and Yuengling are probably the 2 best mass produced domestic lagers

It's better than Budweiser, Coors, Miller etc etc

Sam Adams and Yuengling are probably the 2 best mass produced domestic lagers

Oh I agree, I just disliked the hype. I was expecting some super awesome beer and it just wasn't super awesome. I'll stick to my natty light anyway, it's cheaper :gabe:

Oh I agree, I just disliked the hype. I was expecting some super awesome beer and it just wasn't super awesome. I'll stick to my natty light anyway, it's cheaper :gabe:

Anyone who drinks nasty light is disqualified from any coversations about beer, and should have their man card revoked

Anyone who drinks nasty light is disqualified from any coversations about beer, and should have their man card revoked

I'm of college age. I drink to get drunk not to savor brewed piss tasting hops and all that other fancy shit. Where's your man card at? :gabe:

I'm of college age. I drink to get drunk not to savor brewed piss tasting hops and all that other fancy shit. Where's your man card at? :gabe:

Explain how you get drunk off a "beer" that has the alcohol content of water? Yuengling isnt a fancy beer, and you can get drunk off half as much as you would need of nasty light...or get yourself a 6 or 12 pack of molson xxx and be set

i have no probs drinking natty lite. It goes down easy meaning i can get drunker from it than i would a craft or other expensive beer. plus i dont get that full feeling.

Explain how you get drunk off a "beer" that has the alcohol content of water? Yuengling isnt a fancy beer, and you can get drunk off half as much as you would need of nasty light...or get yourself a 6 or 12 pack of molson xxx and be set

what.. one whole percent?:rolleyes:

^Try's to act like beer connoisseur :dumb: